Battery saver

Betts1964

There are no special settings, I just add as many apps as I want (almost all my user apps and some OS apps), then when the screen goes off it closes any apps that are open.

You can also close apps directly in Greenify without waiting for the screen to turn off.

Edited by p4psb

on newer phones battery savers are not required...or so we have told by most experts...BUT other experts s seem to think they are needed. My s7 has no extra app for battery saving and i do not plan to install one. Newer models are even better out of the box for battery saving features

Edited by dMog

On 12/11/2019 at 10:03 AM, Betts1964 said:

What app do you use to save battery consumption? What settings do you use on the app?

Thx

I find apps with no ads or ads removed.  If none is available as in MS Solitaire I pay for it.  No ads equal low battery consumption.

• Administrator

Might look funny recommending this, but have you tried cutting the screen's brightness. A mobile's display uses the most amount of battery. Next is CPU, who's usage can be adjusted by rooting and setting the CPU governor, but then the phone might lag a lot, but if battery saving is that important than some do it.

• Like 3

• 6 months later...
melissaazevedo

Technically, Kernel manager is the best option to  improve the  battery life. Some of kernel  manager (Ex kernel Manager) works without customize kernel while other Kernel managers need custom kernel installed on your smartphone. Unfortunately, Kernel managers are not compatible with devices without root access.So, if you really need to save your battery life, try kernel manager app .If you are a Samsung user and try Samsung Odin official application in case you need safe rooting.