[Solved] Internet Issue

Rok

I had responsive internet connectivity until I ran Kerish Doctor 2019 on my notebook. Now, after the Kerish finished its optimization job, the internet does not connecti.e neither browser connects to any site nor download managers like IDM are able to download any file. I have checked most settings, but to no avail. Can anyone spill the beans, please I don't want to restore or refresh notebook system.

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marcus Thunder

Did you try simple solutions before trying on troubleshooting. Can't you undo optimization in kerish doctor, usually all optimization apss have an option to undo what they have done & they create restore points. Try retarting pc, exiting kerish, maybe disconnecting, deleting your internet connection & reconnecting again. Uninstalling kerish....

Try connecting using different method as wifi instead of LAN Cable...

I have been running Kerish Doctor for a couple of years with no problems at all.  Try to use the "Rollback Changes" utility in Tools > Work  with Kerish Doctor 2019 > Rollback Changes.

1 hour ago, Rok said:

I had responsive internet connectivity until I ran Kerish Doctor 2019 on my notebook. Now, after the Kerish finished its optimization job, the internet does not connecti.e neither browser connects to any site nor download managers like IDM are able to download any file. I have checked most settings, but to no avail. Can anyone spill the beans, please I don't want to restore or refresh notebook system.

Hi. Rok,

Try this, type cmd (run as admin)  netsh winsock reset and press Enter.

Restart your PC 

Done

Control Panel > Internet Options > Security : Not above Medium-high

Control Panel > Internet Options > Connections > LAN Settings > Nothing checked

Then OK and Apply.

This is the simplest check to be done if you lose internet connection in Windows OS.

Hi all, Thanks for taking time and suggesting remedies. Soon, after writing here, I just did the changes 'rollback' and the Net is back to life. I am now trying to see what changes this Doctor has made that resulted in blocked internet.

Topic marked as solved.

Archived