Windows 10 19H2 - November ISO Update Available Now

Ha91

Hi there,

The (probably) RTM version for the19H2 is now available at TechBench and I got an update from someone at MDL. I have uplodaed a snapshot for your reference :) 

Here's the link:

https://tb.32767.ga/products.php?prod=win10_19h2

Enjoy!

PS: Here's an early Christmas gift for you guys (although I know you guys don't like the regular versions or Windows 10 overall :P)

Tagging some of the most active members at the forum @Mach1 @Sylence @T3rM1nat0Rr3@Karlston @straycat19 @Astron @mp68terr @DeLtA

Sorry for those I am forgetting, but the increased mercury levels found in fish around our island have started to have a dent in my memory :( 

Untitled.png

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Ha91 said:

Sorry for those I am forgetting, but the increased mercury levels found in fish around our island have started to have a dent in my memory :( 

I am sorry about your island and what the rest of the world are doing to fix it nothing!!

Stick with chicken fruit n veg no more seafood. Mercury can do far more harm to your brain then just make you forgetful.

3 hours ago, Ha91 said:

PS: Here's an early Christmas gift for you guys (although I know you guys don't like the regular versions or Windows 10 overall :P)

A poisonous gift then! 😉

Was not aware of the mercury affecting fishes/sea nearby your island, too bad.

Remember that mercury poisoning was affecting fishes in Japan some years ago, bad too for sushi/sashimi lovers!

11 hours ago, Mach1 said:

I am sorry about your island and what the rest of the world are doing to fix it nothing!!

Stick with chicken fruit n veg no more seafood. Mercury can do far more harm to your brain then just make you forgetful.

where do the mercury come from and how does it find its way into the sea and oceans?

1 hour ago, Sylence said:

where do the mercury come from and how does it find its way into the sea and oceans?

The biggest single source is the burning of fossil fuels, especially coal, which releases 160 tons of mercury a year into the air in the United States alone. From there, rainfall washes the mercury into the ocean.

23 hours ago, cosy said:

That is nothing new,

it has been there for over 3 weeks now and it is a combination of 19H1/2 Release, now separated on TB

Check the buid number, bro. It's 535, which is same as the one Microsoft is pushing via the updates ;) 

Also, TechBench posted it two days ago same as the MDL team.

11 hours ago, Sylence said:

Capitalism - oil spills, chemical spillage and wastage (from factories and all), plastic pollution, chemical dumping and weapons testing to name a few.

Australia is working with Britain to explore new types of nuclear weapons. This is the news going about in the Oceania and Pacific. 

56 minutes ago, Ha91 said:

Capitalism - oil spills, chemical spillage and wastage (from factories and all), plastic pollution, chemical dumping and weapons testing to name a few.

Australia is working with Britain to explore new types of nuclear weapons. This is the news going about in the Oceania and Pacific. 

Looks like things are going to get even worse..

21 minutes ago, Sylence said:

Looks like things are going to get even worse..

They are already worse, my dear

We are going to the dogs

Archived