ExpressVPN Christmas/NewYear Giveaway (15 Annual Licenses)

khanyash

I've been using ExpressVPN for a couple of years , now.
It's worked very well, fastest of all the VPN's I've tested
Expensive but worth it. Only one that consistently works with Netflix

As I starving student, I would certainly appreciate a free annual license.

Cheers

• Replies 178
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks a lot for the giveaway. ExpressVPN is the best VPN solution for me as it bypass censorship and VPN block. It helps to unblock many websites and maintain security and privacy. It has many fast servers and keep users anonymous. I hope to win 

StarshipSpaceX

Thanks for the great giveaway! 

and to the ExpressVPN Team for this special Christmas/NewYear Giveaway!

Twitter Share

Liked/Followed/Subscribed ExpressVPN on their social networks

I want to win a license of ExpressVPN :

Huge network, fast, secure, unblocks Netflix, supports torrents, no serious logging, clients for everything, easy to use - this is a quality VPN which delivers in just about every area.
More:
ExpressVPN has a great service.
160 locations across 94 countries
Good performance from most servers
Clients for most platforms
Excellent support
Data encryption: SHA-256
Data authentication: AES-256-SHA256/AES-256-GCM
Handshake: 2048-bit RSA

I would like to win this great software !

I'm playing some game online from Korea and it lags like a turtle.

I tried some free trial VPNs before but no luck.

I want to win ExpressVPN for gaming and watch videos from restricted countries.

Why do I want a license for ExpressVPN?

Because I need a reliable time proven fast VPN that has no logging in order to feels safe.

Features I like:

1. Fast online downloads

2. Kill switch

3. No logging

4. Based in Virgin Islands.

5. Top rated by professional VPN critics and users across the internet.

My Twitter.com media ad share for this contest.

*Thanks Khanyash for putting this contest together for us. GpRNfEb.png

express vpn fastest, reliable service. best to use for streaming when outside US/UK (Amazon, Netflix)

thanks for giveaway, would like to get in for contest

thanks

I want to win a license for ExpressVPN because they are simply the best VPN service I have ever used.  I have tried a lot, but they are still the top choice.  I have not been able to afford a subscription in a while, so I would love to win this giveaway to get back to keeping my online activity Safe.

Thanks for offering this Giveaway :)

These were my reason :

I Can celeberate this years chrismast in clean hearts and mind to internet

its one of the best vpn in the worlds from review I can know

I hope can use it to around the world without any trouble, be happy and anonymous securely

I pray to my self to be honest always to internet with  no illegal activity at using vpn

I want to tell my friends in other my region to use this vpn if this vpn be satisfied me in internet

Hope me be happy always stay in and access nsane forum forever

Hi,

I need badly Express VPN for my personal use . The user interface is so user friendly and self explanatory that I was able to pickup the details very quickly when I started using VPN the very first time in a give away here at nsaneforums last year. It was like you may say love at first sight ? Seriously after one year when it expired I prayed to my luck stars and looks like I have a reason to smile again. Who knows my Christmas or new year gift is waiting for me. God bless all . I love Express VPN especially The RED Colour  Interface. 

My need is access to streaming services & restricted sites. Express VPN will help me achieve that keeping my internet information safe. It will enable me to shop from foreign sites & save money by connecting to the site's location. I can securely do sensitive transactions while travelling due to its strong encryption & history of protecting their consumers privacy & security. Thanks, & Good luck all.

Hi,

Thanks for organizing this giveaway. Please count me in because I've had a trial and this is the only VPN that works for me in online games.

It seems to have great service compared to other solutions but I'd like to try it more.

Regards.

I live in Iran, Without any VPNs a Heavily Censored and Slow internet  is all I've got.
Not to mention that in times of unrest Internet gets completly blocked (for TWO weeks last time).
And due to sanctions we can't actually buy vpn either (which is illegal to do so anyway).
The only way out is Free account on vpn providers that are full of restrictions themselves.

I want an Annual license because Among all VPN providers ExpressVPN has been Reviewed many times as both fast and privacy conscious.

I keep hearing good things about ExpressVPN. I am currently with  another provider and my sub is about to expire. I would love the chance to try ExpressVPN. I am looking for good speed for torrents and streams. Thanks again for this giveaway.

I need ExpressVPN, which can keep my online behavior private. ExpressVPN is one of the best service.

Thank you for this contest.

Hope I get one as I do certainly think privacy is a right and this highly rated VPN could be the gateway to freedom. With that being said, I am not among the top users here and also there are many users need this service more than me or seems like they do. But I would like to place my request have one and to explore the Internet which I yet to see.

Happy holidays to all!

Thank you for the giveaway. 🙂

Q. Write, why you want to win a license of ExpressVPN (Required)

ExpressVPN is among the best VPNs out there. In fact, in my top 2 favourite VPNs. It truly doesn't keep logs and is blazing fast.

The support and the live chat is yet another one of its brilliant feature and service that it offers.

So yes, definitely count me in on this one. 🙂

Cheers!

• KXR75 locked this topic
  • Matrix unpinned this topic

Archived