ExpressVPN Christmas/NewYear Giveaway (15 Annual Licenses)

khanyash

exp.png

Website | Blog | Support

ExpressVPN#1 Trusted leader in VPN

One of the world’s largest providers of VPN services, enabling users to protect their privacy and security online with best-in-class encryption and leakproofing. ExpressVPN is based in the British Virgin Islands.

With 3,000+ servers across 94 countries and new servers added each week, ExpressVPN provides a fast connection wherever users are and offers uncensored access to sites and services from around the world.

A vocal advocate for internet freedom and privacy, ExpressVPN is a proud financial supporter of nonprofit organizations fighting to protect digital rights, including the Electronic Frontier Foundation, the Internet Defense League, OpenMedia, and others.

Quick facts & figures

• Founded in 2009 and based in the British Virgin Islands
  • 3,000+ servers covering 160 VPN server locations in 94 countries (and counting!)
  • 24/7 live chat customer support
  • VPN apps available for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, and selected routers; configurations for other routers, consoles, streaming boxes, and more; extensions for popular browsers
  • No activity logs and no connection logs
  • Advocates for internet privacy and digital rights; proud financial supporters of:
    • Electronic Frontier Foundation
    • The Internet Defense League
    • Fight for the Future
    • OpenMedia
    • Access Now

A few ExpressVPN Blog articles recommended for you

ExpressVPN screens

Spoiler

int.gif

| Why choose ExpressVPN |

Click the feature for details

cfa.png

sln.png

oed.png

lcs.png

abg.png

iam.png

bce.png

tst.png

ncl.png

vst.png

zkd.png

nks.png

dit.png

uds.png

ubw.png

mbg.png

get.png dnl.png

pln.png

get.png dnl.png

Connect with ExpressVPN  f.png  t.png  y.png

ega.png

I would like to thank the ExpressVPN Team for this special Christmas/NewYear giveaway

| 15 Annual Licenses |

Giveaway Open To All

Details

15 licenses to give away

Each valid for 05 devices

Each valid for 12 months

$99.95 (USD) valued each

Rules

Write, why you want to win a license of ExpressVPN (Required)

Like/Follow/Subscribe ExpressVPN on their social networks (Optional)

Share the giveaway on social media, forums & other places (Optional)

PM me within 5 days of winners announcement to claim your prize

Giveaway Ends 05 Jan

Good luck

• Matrix pinned and locked this topic
  • Matrix unlocked this topic
  • Matrix locked this topic
  • Replies 178
  • Views 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, khanyash said:

Giveaway Live Now

We would also like to thank the ExpressVPN Team for this special Christmas/NewYear Giveaway👍

Up to 15 licenses thank you brother just an amazing effort from you we all very much appreciate your hard work. :clap:

Please count me in for this great giveaway I would love to have a chance to use ExpressVPN — #1 Trusted leader in VPN because my current VPN is about to expire have only ever read great reports about ExpressVPN

I really like the privacy, security & speed of ExpressVPN. And I like they have a live chat support for quick help or info.  

goodluck to everyone. :cheers:

I have been using vpns like windscribe, etc, but they have been limited. I would definitely like express vpn and being able to use it for a whole year without any limits. Thank you.

Hi dear @khanyash,

I use Opera's VPN tools and chrome addons, but they are very limited and weak, I want to earn this license to really be able to surf safely, quickly, free and without limitations, using ExpressVPN would have real freedom to browse!

Success to you and all of us!

Best Regards!

Express VPN is the best VPN so far.

I use almost 20 different VPN commercial providers but the Express VPN..

..is the only one with fast speed , anonymity , easy to use & more...

Thank you & Good Luck to All.

• T3rM1nat0Rr3 unpinned this topic
  • T3rM1nat0Rr3 pinned this topic

First of all many thanks for this opportunity. The expreessvpn in one of the best solutions out there fast and easy to use, also light in system resources. It will really help me unlock content that is blocked in my country such as torrent engines. Please count me in.

Good luck to all.

I want to win this ExpressVPN giveaway because

I heard this VPN is very great  VPN :)

And I want to use it to access the site that I can not access in my country.

I would like to have ExpressVPN because I travel often and their server / location list is fantastic... that way I can get a local, fast connection that is secre, without sacrificing speed.

To be honest, I also want to win because I think it is quite expensive compared to other VPNs and I don't have the budget for a second VPN right now 😂

Thanks for this ExpressVPN giveaway. I have used this VPN a few times and like it for all my private internet browsing. Please include me in your draw and good luck to all that enter.

Twitter Share

Express VPN is the best VPN and fast, perfect with no logs and I want to use it to access the site that I can not access in my country.

On 12/6/2019 at 3:15 AM, khanyash said:

why you want to win a license of ExpressVPN

ExpressVPN gives unlimited bandwidth and does not log traffic data, DNS queries, so I want to participate in this giveaway.

Thank you for this giveaway,
I would like to participate.

In my country it is essential to have a VPN service by the constrantes blockades of the Internet by the dictatorial government.

monstertruckpa

Iwant to win this VPN Express license, Because is one of the Premium VPN's category that i should be using since longtime but unfortunatelly dont have money on credit card,

its software its very little on resources consumption, & the high privacy its in our hands, is not the same that others gluttony vpn.

Thanks so much khanyash for this Great GiveAway.

I want to win a license of ExpressVPN because i live in the country with high level internet censorship.we can't access to social media without VPN's.many news and music and movie websites has been blocked by my government and therefor we have to use VPN services to access them.ExpressVPN has high speed with maximum security.
I hope i can win a license.

https://twitter.com/hamiltonphobos/status/1205478035937476608

ExpressVPN is one of the best VPNs in the world.
10 years is a lifetime in the tech world.
In my country, news and information is severely censored And it can easily cross the filter bar And one of the best with great support.
High privacy & High speed and easy to use + High security of ExpressVPN features. Already followed and subscribed.

Thanks for the giveaway @khanyash

The best VPN there is no doubt, I want to join and cross fingers for a winning licence :)

• KXR75 locked this topic
  • Matrix unpinned this topic

Archived