Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2019

vitorio

Please help me to open this magnet link.

I really do not know if it is a trusted file and if works since I am unable to downloaded. Thanks.

https://btdig.com/2e4e4e8a0dc2f371dfc9[...]ad030ec5/turbotax-home-&-business-2019

Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2019 + Medicine

magnet link 
 Filesize 14.00 MiB
 Number of Files 2 
Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2019 + Medicine | Intuit TurboTaxHome & Business 2019 + Medicine.exe 14 MB | Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2019 + Medicine.nfo 532

• Replies 14
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a variant of the Ursnif (or Dreambot) data stealing trojan. It's been around for a few years, normally seen as a Word Doc file. When opening the doc file a Powershell script would run calling for the actual trojan executable to be downloaded and run. With this particular torrent file the author has bypassed the Powershell script and has already pre-packaged the executable to be run directly (isn't that sweet!).

Helpful hint- Perhaps the WORST thing anyone can do is to download Tax software from a torrent site. If you absolutely MUST, please at least check on the properties of the file downloaded to verify that the file is legitimately signed (by like Intuit).

M

Can someone provide a link to download Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2019 US version?

@virge, in the past you have been able to help? Can you help this year again?, please. Thanks.

Intuit_TurboTax_Home_and_Business_2018_and_State, US Version. File size: 275.77 MB

Site: https://www.mirrored.to
Sharecode: /files/0XMUKJRX/Intuit_TurboTax_Home_and_Business_2018_and_State.rar_links

BTW: I have years 2005 to 2018, let me know if you need any other years.

4 hours ago, virge said:

Intuit_TurboTax_Home_and_Business_2018_and_State, US Version. File size: 275.77 MB

Site: https://www.mirrored.to
Sharecode: /files/0XMUKJRX/Intuit_TurboTax_Home_and_Business_2018_and_State.rar_links

BTW: I have years 2005 to 2018, let me know if you need any other years.

How about Intuit_TurboTax_Home_and_Business_2019_and_State, US Version? I think is already available.

If possible please provide Mega link. For me is the most convenience way. Thanks

On 12/6/2019 at 1:49 PM, vitorio said:

How about Intuit_TurboTax_Home_and_Business_2019_and_State, US Version? I think is already available.

If possible please provide Mega link. For me is the most convenience way. Thanks

Intuit_TurboTax_Home_and_Business_2018_and_State, US Version. 

MEGA Link as requested.

Site: https://mega.nz
Sharecode: /#!TQ4k2CxS!3nVUKGwGeL8C9fVP_jOiw0Dq8J0gW0GLtuFTwswr-xk

2019 version is available at retail stores, not released to scene .

1 hour ago, virge said:

2019 version is available at retail stores, not released to scene

Could you be so kindly to post the Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2019 US version when available to scene, please.

Thanks for the help.

It appears to be true.  Apparently, there’s some kind of “digital key” that is required to activate the program.  The key allows for install on no more than 5 different computers.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I just bought TurboTax Deluxe from Amazon and it does indeed need an activation code this year.

Name: TurboTax_Tax_Software_Deluxe__State_2019_Amazon_Exclusive_PC_Download.exe
Size: 195376392 bytes (186 MiB)
SHA256: FFFEED3039D0BDDBBE0DD0EE216AADA8568D455F1C310D89185EDDAEE1E0C10B

And yes, it will run on Windows 7 - it just gives you a couple of warnings during install.

If you use Credit Karma, they have free filing! Also turbotax.com has free filing as well. Not sure of the limitations though.

10 hours ago, Dr.Tek said:

If you use Credit Karma, they have free filing! Also turbotax.com has free filing as well. Not sure of the limitations though.

Free Federal - But where they get you is the big charge for State

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived