Macrium Reflect 7.2.4557

Karamjit

I have already made a boot .iso from my machine to boot with that reploy is working. My question is if I just go into the installed program on my computer and just fix the file named 4.Taskbar to Taskbar.exe will I be able to make a good .iso for my machine now without doing all the other steps that you do to make an .iso with working redeploy?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
someone there

Still waiting for medicine for x86 because the provided medicines did't work for x86 ... Trial annoying reminder still pop up after each restart.

On 12/3/2019 at 1:09 PM, uffbros said:

I have already made a boot .iso from my machine to boot with that reploy is working. My question is if I just go into the installed program on my computer and just fix the file named 4.Taskbar to Taskbar.exe will I be able to make a good .iso for my machine now without doing all the other steps that you do to make an .iso with working redeploy?

Did you ever find an answer to your question? I would like to know this also.😎

No I haven't. But I am thinking that is about all your doing to the boot files. It's just there you have to redo the .wim..with the installed I don't think that is an problem.

5 minutes ago, uffbros said:

No I haven't. But I am thinking that is about all your doing to the boot files. It's just there you have to redo the .wim..with the installed I don't think that is an problem.

I appreciate the quick reply!

Archived