Is there a program to check if all hardware in pc work 100%?

psyko666

I always use CPU-Z but does that program also check if all hardware in your pc works 100%?

If not is there a program to check all specs, ram and grafic card etc?

So to see if my new PC works like it should be?

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, psyko666 said:
  1. I always use CPU-Z but does that program also check if all hardware in your pc works 100%?
  2. If not is there a program to check all specs, ram and grafic card etc?
  3. So to see if my new PC works like it should be?
  1. no
  2. there is nothing in the world that works 100%, and if there were something what works 100%, then it would be the end of the world.
  3. not possible, even if You have two computers, completely same, coming from the same manufacturer, they works differently.

Win is the one supposed to know if the connected devices are all working. The device manager often told that not working devices were fine. Clearly not something to trust, wondering if 3rd-party apps know better?!?!

On 11/25/2019 at 2:31 PM, Kalju said:
  1. no
  2. there is nothing in the world that works 100%, and if there were something what works 100%, then it would be the end of the world.
  3. not possible, even if You have two computers, completely same, coming from the same manufacturer, they works differently.

No idea how you have so many rep points for the unhelpful, incorrect, or worthless advice I see you give sometimes.

8 minutes ago, spudboy said:

No idea how you have so many rep points for the unhelpful, incorrect, or worthless advice I see you give sometimes.

And you aren't even talking about your unhelpful, incorrect, and worthless comment.

4 hours ago, spudboy said:

You must be happy that you have been given great abilities and good genes by nature, but you must also remember that everything in nature is in balance.

The same is with you. You also have some drawbacks somewhere and one of them is that you do not notice them.

You only notice that everyone else around you is stupid and evil.
Wise people may notice, but will not go to say, that all others are stupid and invalids, but only You aren't.

I respect people as they are - including You. How many "Likes" do you want to get for Your post?

I'm not sorry to give them to you, the main thing is You would be happy.

But there is one thing You should admit - posts should be relevant but not focused to  person-insulting.

11 hours ago, dhjohns said:

And you aren't even talking about your unhelpful, incorrect, and worthless comment.

I see what you did there. Got anything original?

6 hours ago, Kalju said:

But there is one thing You should admit - posts should be relevant but not focused to  person-insulting.

Except telling someone they are giving inaccurate information is actually quite relevant to the topic. And I didn't person-insult you, I advice-insulted you. Nothing to do with you as a person, but rather the advice you give here at times. HUGE difference. ;)

CPU-Z only checks your CPU, it can't check other hardwares.

AIDA64 is a good choice, you can also use 

Speccy, it shows information about the Operating System, CPU, RAM, Motherboard, Graphics, Audio, Hard Drives, Optical Drives, Peripherals and Network cards.

HWiNFO, more professional tool, it displays real-time information about the hardware which is highly useful for monitoring hardware for health issues.

PC Wizard, it is from the same publisher as CPU-Z, it is especially useful for finding new devices installed in the computer but they can’t be identified and their drivers are unknown.

Hiren's BootCD https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/how-to-test-your-cpu-memory-with-linx.5361/

Hiren’s BootCD is a free PC stress tester with a number of system utility tools stuffed into it. It features a number of stress testing tools that can be put to use while performing stress test of CPU. During stress test, memory and hard disk drive tests are performed.

Some of the CPU stress testing tools available are Bart’s Stuff test, S & M Stress Tests, Video memory stress test. These are available as both the Boot menu options or in Mini Windows XP.

How to perform CPU stress test using Hiren BootCD:

• Make a bootable Hiren’s BootCD USB or burn it to a CD.
  • Boot from Hiren’s BootCD USB or CD as per the choice.
  • In case you want to perform test using software, like: CPU-Video-Disk Performance Test or Video Memory Stress Test, choose the option from boot menu and perform the test.
  • In case you wish to perform stress test using Windows interface, boot into Mini Windows XP and choose the software from which you want to test. You can choose from Bart’s Stuff test, S & M Stress Tests, and Video memory stress test.
  • Based on your choice of software, stress test is performed and results are displayed.

Archived