Please Your opinion about Dell Inspiron 3583 (release 2019)

Kalju

Sorry, this is my first post here when I ask for Your opinion and suggestions, about what I have to do or check, before going to buy a new pc. 
The problem is that I don't want to buy it with Windows, but want get it as cheap as possible. It means I thought to buy it with Linux and then remove Linux permanently and instal Windows 10 Pro.
It is Dell Inspiron 3583, released on 2019 and in three conditions/builds, ie Ubuntu, Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro.
All seems to be possible, because all drivers and even BIOS'es are downloadable for free from Dells support page.
So, have I forgot something to check?
Here is the Inspiron 3583 Setup and Specifications page,

https://www.dell.com/support/manuals/ee/en/eebsdt1/inspiron-15-3583-laptop/inspiron-3583-1sp-setup-and-specifications/operating-system?guid=guid-2959a596-4e1f-4c1b-9e6c-857583b2f398&lang=en-us

here is the .pdf about all versions

https://topics-cdn.dell.com/pdf/inspiron-15-3583-laptop_setup-guide_en-us.pdf

and here is the drivers site:

https://www.dell.com/support/home/ee/en/eedhs1/product-support/product/inspiron-15-3583-laptop/drivers 
So, any kind of good ideas are wellcome and if they are positive, I'll buy one of them. Most likely with Ubuntu, because I already have genuine Windows 10 Pro for it.

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you move and remove 100ds of gigabytes of files constantly take the 5400rpm for power lifting.
if you are a gamer, this is a good laptop for most games with 16gb ram .than take the 7200rpm.
if you like to edit videos a lot than you can take it but you need a more than 500gb hdd because it can't have more
than 16gb ram.
it has two ram slots that's good and one for secondary storage.

powerful enough. but 65 watt power adapter is not really enough for big games.and hasn't a good temperature
 operating range.
it looks like a gaming pc but isn't. but because it can have ddr 4 it will do.
enough usb3.
transfer rates are good enough.
cpu very good and power saving but no L1 L2 cache.you need some of that for speed in games or photoshop stuff.
and it needs an expensive graphic card.
webcam can be not good enough .
big touchpad can be handy.
good for watching videos.

a good choice.
only pay more than 500 dollar for it when it is upgraded to the max.

• 2 weeks later...

Now can close this topic, I bought it, made some small initial changes and now I have this kind of thing in use.

1. Model Release Date: February 2019
  2. Hard Disk X 2
  3. KBG40ZNS256G NVMe TOSHIBA 256GB (238.5GB)
  4. Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB (931.5GB)
  5. Physical Memory X 2
    8GB + 8GB = 16GB (2 x 8GB 2666MHz) 
  6. Visible Memory Size: 15.9GB
  7. Virtual Memory Size: 18.3GB
  8. Central Processing Unit (CPU): Intel(R) Core(TM) CPU up to 4GB
  9. Monitor 15.6" Resolution: 1920 * 1080 pixels
  10. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (1909, 18363.476)

Archived