Windows 10 wouldn't boot up (it was actually a good thing !)

info999

so a few days ago windows refused to boot up, I tried everything I could find on google, but nothing worked

I then decided to Reset Windows

after it was done, windows feels much faster ! LOL, no idea what happened there

I am at version 18XX now, and I will never update it again 

so if your windows feels slow, resetting it may actually speed it up, just make sure to back up your files first

• Replies 4
  • Views 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@info999 

One young mother had gone to the doctor with her child. Her baby was long unwashed and a little dirty.
There the doctor advised that she should wash her child.
But the young mother said - "Ah, I'm not gonna do wash her, we better do new one".

i find a fresh install (usually a month after MS issue and update) is the best option. i was going to hold off until january, but it may be much sooner than that as i've noticed a few issues appearing and the boot time can be 45 seconds vs 3 minutes

I dual boot Windows 8.1 and Linux  and it's been over a year since   i reformatted  . I  have a  PC with Windows  7 ive had for many years   that never been reformatted only upgraded once to Windows 7 from Vista and upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and downgraded back to Windows 7 .   If your  boot time goes up  you need to stop installing  all that crap and use mostly  portables  the next time you reformat. If you use Windows 10 a new  version going come out  once or twice  a year cant you wait even 6 months to reformat  ? :tooth: 

Have fun with that  Im waiting tell April 23, 2020  Ubuntu 20.04 to come out to reformat.  Its  557 days since i reformatted my daily driver  i reformat it once every 2 years  . :clap:

Never had to do a reset, The system works great since inception of windows 10. Updating it as soon as updates come by. Still performing as it used to when it was first installed. No complaints.

Archived