[Giveaway] Premiumize — All in One Premium Services

khanyash

• Replies 39
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win a license in this awesome giveaway, @khanyash

I'm downloading a lot of files from these hosting sites and having a premium paid account will definitely make my life easier and faster, full speed downloads. Count me in please! ;) 

Hi, Thanks for this giveaway.

I download movies from many sites and and they have limitations for free users. I have used couple of stream services but they most of the time doesnt work either. I would like to get a Voucher and try the service. 

Thanks

This definitely looks like a great cloud downloader for downloading many things from file hosting websites, torrents etc. with privacy protection. Thanks!!!

Hi and thank you for the opportunity to maybe have a chance at winning.
The reason I want to win is because im poor and I have a 10 year old autistic Daughter and currently she is into computers and currently where we live are internet speeds

just plain suck. 30Mbps if we are lucky and it is only during non peak times.. during peak time are seed drops to about 4-7 mbps and my Daughter just loses her shit..
this would allow me the freedom of not replacing glasses and or laptop screens and her screaming fits that can last for over an hour would be cut in half by  the first 24 hours.

well thats my reason and thankyou for taking the time to read it.

On 11/18/2019 at 3:51 AM, khanyash said:

pwn.png

Very happy & grateful to see my name as a winner!
Kindly advise what to do next.
Many thanks in advance.

Cannot seem to find pm option...

• Matrix locked this topic
  • T3rM1nat0Rr3 unpinned this topic

Archived