[Giveaway] Premiumize — All in One Premium Services

khanyash

pzm.png

I would like to thank Premiumize for this exclusive giveaway

bnr.png

support | blog | reddit | facebook | twitter

PremiumizeAll in One Premium Services

Premiumize.me offers a browser-based virtual desktop that lets you perform download jobs right into your personal and secure cloud space.

Want to download something from a slow server or a peer 2 peer network? No problem, our servers are online 24/7 and will finish the job for you, while you can power off your devices and access the content securely on your personal high speed cloud space.

This way you can finish downloads much quicker than you could with your laptop, and then you can stream the content directly to your personal devices.

Keep your devices clean and your downloads fast! Access your personal cloud space wherever you are! Use premiumize.me now!

Premiumize Features

Cloud Storage
Our cloud storage keeps your files online and easily accessible. Add files to it using our downloader or by uploading them yourself.
Secure Online Torrent
Our downloader can download and seed torrents at high speed, protects your IP and saves them to your cloud storage.
Filehost Download
With your filehost feature you can download from filehosting websites like a premium user.
Online NZB Downloader
Direct Download of NZB files to your cloud storage. We check several tier 1 providers with a retention of 2700+ days to fetch the content.
Apps & Plugins
Premiumize.me works in your browser and with many apps for a range of devices.
Usenet Access
We offer easy usenet access to binary groups. Also make sure to check out our online NZB feature.
RSS Automation
Easily automate your NZB/Torrent downloads to your cloud storage.
VPN Servers
Use our VPN service to protect your privacy and get around content restrictions
Video-Site Downloader
Our online downloader can download and save videos from streaming sites to your cloud storage.
Geo Unrestrict
Use our unrestrict service to unlock a blocked website in your country.
VoIP Calls
Our VoIP service offers cheap calls to all around the world.
Download History
See your download history and get source files and links. This feature is disabled by default.
FTP (Beta)
You can access your Premiumize.me Cloud with any FTP client.
WeBDAV (Beta)
You can access your Premiumize.me Cloud with any WeBDAV client.

| Pay-less for all in one incredible features |

filehost details | supported hosts

ufh.png

usenet details

fuf.png

torrent details

cdt.png

vpn details

vpn.png

rss details

rss.png

sau.png

dvc.png

gpn.png

pln.png

gpn.png

Giveaway Open To All

Details

09 x 90-day vouchers

49 x 03-day vouchers

Rules

Write.. why you want to win a license of Premiumize -Required

Share the giveaway on social media, forums, and etc -Optional

Like/Follow/Join Premiumize on their social networks -Optional

PM me within Three-day of winners selection to claim the prize

Giveaway Ends 17 Nov

Good luck

• Replies 39
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,I am interested in this Giveaway

its sounds promising 

I used to be on a similar site but it closed.

I would love to try the site for a while to know if it is really worth to pay in the future

• KXR75 pinned this topic
6 hours ago, khanyash said:

Write.. why you want to win a license of Premiumize

Premiumize can bypass waiting time for downloads and it also supports jDownloader, so I want to participate in this giveaway.

1 hour ago, khanyash said:

Giveaway Live Now

Premiumize is best for stream torrents, So I would also like to participate in this giveaway.

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to all...

i got some premium filehoster link to download. but leech site won't support premium filehoster for free user. i would like to have this.

Since I have terrible 3mb/s internet speed, this would be useful for me in that I would be able to better organize my downloads to fit them into my schedule. 

Thanks for your consideration. 

I like the idea of not having every file site making me wait form 90 seconds to all day. Plus not having my IP address when I go to those sites makes it even better. I would really like the chance to give Premiumize  a chance. Thanks.

It would be very nice

if I could download files from file hosts &  torrents with full speed.

Thanks for the giveaway..!

My Share : 

its good to download torrent files...So count me in.. as want some fast seeding/download torrent leech.. premiumize will do it 😎

To resume, it will be a good opportunity to discover. It's better to give a chance because I believe too it could be interesting.

I want to win a license of Premiumize because I no longer have the ability to download torrents directly anymore because of problems with my ISP.  So I am limited to using File Hosts, but since I currently can not afford Premium accounts, I can only download from Free file hosts.  That makes things much harder for me.  This service would allow me much easier access to both torrents and premium file host services.

Premiumize.me is one of the big names among similar download providers. It has been on the field for a long time. It provides download services from most hosts out there as well as torrent downloading facility. Having an account with them will automatically help one to get files for one's needs. If I could have one account with them, I know it would relieve me of most difficulties to obtain files of remarkable importance for my job. I definitely want to have one Premiumize account for my use because of the above reasons.

Cloud Torrent is a great feature of Premiumize. i want to win licence.

Hellooo, I woulld want to win this giveaway because my i share 10 mbs down 2 mbs up with 3 other people, and i live in rural Canada. There's nothing to do here and this premium membership would help keep up with the amount of tv series/movies i watch lol.

Protected Torrent and Usenet Access <<< this is what I want.

khanyash always has great premium stuff for giveaways.

Thanks bro.

I frequently download files using cloud torrents which are way too faster for me as I have a very slow internet connectivity here at my place. Thank you @khanyash for the giveaway!

I would like to participate in this offer since sometimes I have tried to download files that are too large to download or are hosted on premium servers, and are not free. Some of the torrents and also the newsbin files are difficult to download if the seed is very slow and / or the number of users is reduced. Sometimes I don't have the time, or enough space in HDD to continue downloading those files.

Making it difficult to share these files with someone else; if one does not have any premium paid service ...These are some of reasons why I would love to have such a service.

Good luck to all participants and thank you very much for the offer.

TIA

• Matrix locked this topic
  • T3rM1nat0Rr3 unpinned this topic

Archived