Android emulator for PC s/w

Betts1964

I am looking for an emulator so I can use android apps on my pc. I will NOT be playing games on it. Can some of you recommend s/w that you use to achieve this plz. I am trying memu and watching tv shows with mobdro but I am getting the following error "live streams could not be loaded" Also, after clicking on shows i get "cant load data, check your connection". Or, is this a mobdro issue? How do I fix these errors?

TYVM

• Replies 15
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, bayer said:

Hi Bayer,

Under option 3 on that page, I selected bridge adapter, then under name... there is nothing to choose from after clicking on the Down arrow. At the bottom of the same window, "invalid settings detected". How do I fix this plz?

You emulator is not set up right to bridge to your PC LAN

In simple terms it dow not connect to your PCS current internet connection..

54 minutes ago, bayer said:

You emulator is not set up right to bridge to your PC LAN

In simple terms it dow not connect to your PCS current internet connection..

So what do I need to do? According to a website I found this is an error caused by showbox but I still cant figure it out. I am trying bluestacks with the same result.

17 hours ago, Betts1964 said:

emulator so I can use android apps on my pc

After rereading your post, did you try 'native pc' applications that can display these streams? Instead of emulating android apps on your pc.

Not an expert here, but likely more chances for it to work with native apps than through an emulator.

Modbro works fine here with Bluestacks just be warned it does use your idle resources. Did you try BeeTV?

1abf0f6c40cef41c625654802b7af3b1.png

dbad5bdc8bdd43a071c1dc002928bbe2.png

5 minutes ago, Arachnoid said:

Modbro works fine here with Bluestacks just be warned it does use your idle resources to share data. Did you try BeeTV?

2f2d57bed27910bb18ef4efab287ea45.jpg

Is there a simple way to prevent that? Also, how did you get bluestacks to work? I have tried mobdro too and I get the same errors.

1 hour ago, Arachnoid said:

Modbro works fine here with Bluestacks just be warned it does use your idle resources. Did you try BeeTV?

1abf0f6c40cef41c625654802b7af3b1.png

dbad5bdc8bdd43a071c1dc002928bbe2.png

beetv works great. Much appreciated.

Archived