Total Uninstall 6.27.1

T3rM1nat0Rr3

This is one of the few programs you should buy , its worth every coin !

Besides , it will safe you for headaches and it works much better also...........

jobs_gif_f4828e8240f7ea104e2fa1fe4d88b75b.gif     :dance:

Edited by Pete 12

TheEmpathicEar
Just now, Pete 12 said:

Latest , works awsome.............

Sorry, I meant to ask which edition do you use?

Just now, TheEmpathicEar said:

Sorry, I meant to ask which edition do you use?

latest = 6.27.1 Pro

34 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

I watched the video many times. I did exactly what was described in the video and your post above using the "Professional/Standard" installer, removing  "WinLicense 1.x" with Trashreg and using "TU standard.reg". "Unregistered. Expires in 30 days" is [still] the result. Is it possible the installer from the TU web site has been updated and so the reg file no longer works? The only other thing I can think of trying is the "essential" installer that you are using in the video.

Sorry i don't know. I just tested the standard version (6.27.1.570) and it worked fine for me.

Can make a video?

hcbAG0m.png

Edited by dickmaster
  • Like 2

TheEmpathicEar
8 minutes ago, cosy said:

This was the best version for me which worked flawless and still working without any problems

Total_Uninstall_Professional_(х32х64)_6.27.0.565_RePack

Hide contents

Site: https://www.upload.ee

Sharecode: /files/11115140/Total_Uninstall_Professional___32_64__6.27.0.565_RePack.7z.html

Thx. Does this repack have medicine in it?

TheEmpathicEar
17 minutes ago, cosy said:

Just install and all is fine-all included

Looks good! Thx @cosy and to everyone else for all your time and effort!

@TheEmpathicEar you may have to reboot the computer after clean. That was with VideoReDo by removing armadillo key with TrashReg. According to my installer, it is independent repack. You should remove any other and just install 6.24 professional. I confirm it will work for you.

• Like 2

TheEmpathicEar
6 hours ago, BTJB said:

@TheEmpathicEar you may have to reboot the computer after clean. That was with VideoReDo by removing armadillo key with TrashReg. According to my installer, it is independent repack. You should remove any other and just install 6.24 professional. I confirm it will work for you.

At the moment, I have a stable install courtesy of @cosy. If there is another update that requires @dickmaster 's regedit, I will try it again, reboot after removing registry entries, etc. Thanks for your help!

4 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

I have a stable install courtesy of @cosy.

Than can you try how it run under VMWare Workstation? Because Martau doesn't allow running under VM and he force users to switch their license, and moreover, you must subscribe, but version 6.24 is able to run everywhere and will work endless forever.

TheEmpathicEar
9 minutes ago, BTJB said:

Than can you try how it run under VMWare Workstation? Because Martau doesn't allow running under VM and he force users to switch their license, and moreover, you must subscribe, but version 6.24 is able to run everywhere and will work endless forever.

I have never used VMWare. I don't think this applies to me.

13 minutes ago, romulo said:

Anyone have this latest version in the pro full edition...?

I wish you could take some time to read, at least this page, before you make a question.

It would help you

regards

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

One problem found with the regfix. After 30 days you can't uninstall anything (and program will show expired).

To fix this simply run Jongan patch from bellow, it will ad a regfix that is needed for the program to work beyond 30 days.

Fix can be downloaded from here (winmm.dll from the patch in Tu folder can be removed, we only need the regfix).

• 3 weeks later...
TheEmpathicEar

[In attempting to view a webinar...] I was prompted to install Gotomeeting.exe and GoTo Opener.exe from this web site. It seems legitimate. However, when used TU to uninstall them using "Advanced" Scan/Uninstall and "Uninstall analyzed program" profile, I never got the "continue to uninstall the left behind items" wizard. When using TU, this is the first time this has happened. Also, the items remain in the installed programs list. If I try to uninstall them [again], TU states that they are already uninstalled? So, I had to search my system drive for both of these items and remove the corresponding files/folders. [I suspect the registry entries will have to be removed as well]

1. Why did this happen? Is something different about these apps?

2. How do I remove them from the installed program list? I removed the backups but this did not remove them?

• 4 weeks later...
TheEmpathicEar
On 2/11/2020 at 11:53 AM, cosy said:

This was the best version for me which worked flawless and still working without any problems

Total_Uninstall_Professional_(х32х64)_6.27.0.565_RePack

Reveal hidden contents

Site: https://www.upload.ee

Sharecode: /files/11115140/Total_Uninstall_Professional___32_64__6.27.0.565_RePack.7z.html

[Thanks again for this] I have this installed on both my Windows 10 Pro x64 desktop and my Windows 10 Home x64 laptop. It is working on my laptop. But, at some point, it stopped working on my desktop. It is denied internet access on both PCs. My example is uninstalling Foxit. But, it does not matter which software is selected. On the laptop if I click on Foxit, analysis starts and the right pane window is populated with deletions to be made. When I do this on the desktop, it seems to be analyzing, but the right pane windows never populates. And, if you try to uninstall, nothing happens - no default uninstall or advanced. I have never seen this before. Do you have any ideas? Uninstall TU and start over?

EDIT: TU, on my desktop, was installed on 2/11/2020 if that matters at all.

EDIT2: I used Revo Uninstaller to remove TU. Reinstalled. Same result. It goes through the "motions", display the progress, and declares the uninstall complete. And, the next time, you do this, it states that the program is uninstalled, and do you want to uninstall again. Weird. Can someone shed some light on this? Is TU a "sneaky soft" that leaves something behind?
EDIT3: One thing I noticed is that after each execution of TU, "WinLicense 1.x" appears in the registry. @cosy Does this mean even when using your installer, and after installation, before running TU for the first time, these entries need to be removed?

Edited by TheEmpathicEar

TheEmpathicEar
On 2/6/2020 at 7:46 PM, haris_sane69 said:

Total Uninstall Professional 6.27.0 Repack (build 2) by @DeLtA :

Site: https://mega.nz
Sharecode: /#!DR9Q3ACQ!WxBAZP0J90FaELQghstzL-cWFWd5MABzjZvD0dnSFCU

Regards.

Does this have medicine included?

TheEmpathicEar
3 minutes ago, cosy said:

You asked the same question HERE

Concerning my post above, I was quoting @haris_sane69. I was asking about his repack. I don't believe I have asked anything about his stuff in this thread or anywhere.

TheEmpathicEar
16 minutes ago, cosy said:

That is the same file we are talking about please

Only difference, the last name of the one who packed it

I downloaded the repack you posted again and the one @haris_sane69 posted for the first time today. The file size is slight different?

Edited by TheEmpathicEar

TheEmpathicEar
On 2/6/2020 at 7:46 PM, haris_sane69 said:

Total Uninstall Professional 6.27.0 Repack (build 2) by @DeLtA :

Site: https://mega.nz
Sharecode: /#!DR9Q3ACQ!WxBAZP0J90FaELQghstzL-cWFWd5MABzjZvD0dnSFCU

Regards.

I tried this repack. I got the same results as I described above using the other repack. In my above post, EDIT2 AND EDIT3 are notable. TU seems to go through the "motions", but does nothing.

EDIT: TrashReg found this:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Lptr] "LastUsedCU"=hex:00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00 License Protector 2.4

I don't what it means though.

Edited by TheEmpathicEar