Instagram issue

Gerry85

Hi there!

Does anyone knows how to block the Instagram's annoying "Log in to continue" pop-up window?

Adguard doesn't blocks automatically,and I couldn't figure out the the source/address of the "log in to continue" window.

Thanks a lot!

• Replies 4
  • Views 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zanderthunder
31 minutes ago, Gerry85 said:

Hi there!

Does anyone knows how to block the Instagram's annoying "Log in to continue" pop-up window?

Adguard doesn't blocks automatically,and I couldn't figure out the the source/address of the "log in to continue" window.

Thanks a lot!

Not even a solution at the moment, but I guess Instagram is slowly forcing users to log in to Instagram to further continue browsing profiles that are public.

On 10/20/2019 at 3:04 PM, Edward Raja said:

Not even a solution at the moment, but I guess Instagram is slowly forcing users to log in to Instagram to further continue browsing profiles that are public.

Right,after scrolling down on IS page certain amount of pic.s,the annoying "Log in to continue" pops-up.

Do you know the source/address of this pop-up window?

zanderthunder
11 minutes ago, Gerry85 said:

Right,after scrolling down on IS page certain amount of pic.s,the annoying "Log in to continue" pops-up.

Do you know the source/address of this pop-up window?

No idea at the moment. Until now, logging in is the only way to further browsing public posts.

I have been having problems with IG bugs and have wrote to their help center but they choose to ignore everything. Nothing was sloved for me. 

Archived