Hi

m.881

Hey there fellow tech geeks :).

I recently found this site after my friend recommended it for me for having all kinds of software and forums that discuss many of my tech hobby areas.

I have recently acquired a new gaming PC with really nice spec. So I wanted to get back to getting into action, and first things first the essentials of course.

I am really interested in using this monster to get into the business of 3D modelling and scanning. I am also looking into getting into the work of content creation in al its kinds.

I am just here to drop by and say hello !!

• Replies 20
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

image.gif      @m.881

(If you haven't had a chance to read the Forum Guidelines yet, please take a moment to do so. It's full of helpful do's and don'ts, and is linked to at the top and bottom of every forum page.)

From Belgium, hello @m.881 and welcome to NsaneForums!
I hope you enjoy the forums! :)
Have a nice day.
hpwamr

10 hours ago, m.881 said:

Hey there fellow tech geeks :).

You are welcome, and we look forward to working with you and your contributions to this forum.

10 hours ago, m.881 said:

I recently found this site after my friend recommended it for me for having all kinds of software and forums

He was indeed right and you are in the right place

A nice stay here

Wecome.gif.a8876c8e9a019f2328db507d5ad77f91.gif     to Nsane comunity, @m.881 !

I hope you like this forum !

Welcome to Nsane and be sure you look through all topics and sub topics such as direct download library " Music , Magazines "  as there is something for everyone ..... Enjoy your stay

DISCO STEW from the simpsons got nothing on Nsanes DISCO BOB 3000

PpTjmuf.gif

Archived