Sign in to follow this  
don2

I want to buy windows 10

don2

I want to buy windows 10.

Which version to buy ?

How much it costs ?

apgupta

You must decide for what purpose you want to buy like office work or project work means professional win10 will be best. If just to chat or email then home version. For Games , seek help from friends or any PC selling shop may tell you the correct version and an assembled PC for latest CPU , GOOD INTEL Board and enough RAm  etc. This is going to be very costly sirji ! Do you want a PC or Laptop ? 

The biggest and Ist question is What is you budget? Do you have enough money to buy a Retail version win 10 ? Checkout on line at Microsoft site . Do you have some 100 Dollars ? Just joking. You are the best person. Hope this helps !!!   

dhjohns

Or you could download a Windows ISO, install.  Then check google for 

Hwidgen 62.01 – Digital Licence Activator For Windows 10 by s1ave77

no need to spend hard-earned money when you don't have to. ;) 

sefton22

you can buy an OEM version cheap, works just like the retail versions or you could buy a key for Win7/ 8 and use it to upgrade to Win10

"when you buy a retail copy of Windows you can use it on more than one machine, although not at the same time, an OEM version is locked to the hardware on which it was first activated"

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/get-windows-10-free-or-cheap,5717.html

https://www.pcworld.com/article/3400840/how-to-get-windows-10-cheap-or-even-for-free.html

Edited by sefton22

stylemessiah2

Or even better, if you have a leigitmately licensed copy of Windows 7 or 8/8.1, you can get Windows 10 for free, still...it still works, i do about 2 free upgrades a week lately

Just download a genuine ISO or use the windows 10 media creation tool and do an in place upgrade from your current Windows,

then, because upgarding any Windows in place just carries over the mess from the previous version, and years, of the previous Windows (ive never done an in place upgrade of Windows, until and except for the free Windows 10 upgrade), i would:

* backup any important user data to an external device

* visit your motherboard vendors drivers pages (and/or video/sound card vendor drivers pages) and download drivers for the components (remembering that in a pinch, if Windows 10 default drivers dont cover a device and your motherboard vendor doesnt supply Windows 10 specicific drivers, you can still use drivers from all the way back to Windows 7 on Windows 10) and finally:

* do a clean barebones install of Windows 10.....

* restore user data

JohnTk

And don't buy those 10$ eBay keys. That's basically the same as pirating except you're getting ripped off.

terene
On 10/12/2019 at 8:37 PM, don2 said:

I want to buy windows 10.

Which version to buy ?

How much it costs ?

Win 10 pro.

truemate

check this -

https://www.dailysoft.in/product-category/pc-software/

i think this guy/site is FRAUD..... if not than how come he selling in so cheap rate. just in 7$ you getting windows 10 pro retail key ???

just whatsapp or email him.. see how he talks... some low dumb a$$ hacker type behaviour 

hope Don2 can trace and screw him if he takes away his money..... Only if it is not genuine..

i google but cant found any complain abt this site !

Edited by truemate