Search for Real Reg Cleaner

cr_wordz

i have one question for reg cleaners i have tested many cleaners any dont clean the internet download manager

count file and where download the files all trace inside in registry here my screen capture

https://ibb.co/M9L9C68

u can see i have download 2833 files, search for clean with batch script and zero count file any script?

or any program to clean not one by one with del?.

• Replies 3
  • Views 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simply clearing your completed downloads from IDM's list will get rid of those entries. Then the only ones you will have are for unfinished downloads. Otherwise you can use the CCleaner add-on from SingularLabs called CCEnhancer & enable the secondary Internet Download Manager option. Caution, it will clear those registry entries but it will also remove UNfinished downloads from IDM.

thank u bro for your help working.

i have tested ccleaner and download the custom Winapp2.ini dont clean the registry

but clean the folder 

\Application Data\IDM\DwnlData\

where is the finished downloaded parts,folder,etc.

i have use some batch script to clean the folder

@echo off

del /s /f /q "%USERPROFILE%\Application Data\IDM\DwnlData"\*.*
rd /s /q "%USERPROFILE%\Application Data\IDM\DwnlData"    
md "%USERPROFILE%\"Application Data\IDM\DwnlData" 
echo done!
echo. & pause
exit

and find the value for the count file reg value.

\Software\DownloadManager\maxID

in decimal value just 0 thats all.

and i find so many old programs in registry any registry cleaner dont clean,

the only way is old method one by one.

For me CCleaner with with CCEnhancer absolutely DOES clean those registry entries. Here's a video I whipped up quick to show you that they are in fact being deleted on my end. But like I said, clearing your finished downloads directly from within IDM will also get rid of them.

VIDEO - IDM Registry Entries / CCEnhancer

Edit: What I think may be happening is that in CCleaner with the custom winapp2.ini, you selected the wrong IDM entry from the list. Make sure you have selected the 2nd one with the asterisk at the end. As CCleaner's built in IDM entry does NOT clean those registry files. :)

Archived