Cannot Repair/Recover my iPad!

tool_band

Right. Basically I have an iPad Air 2 and I set a pass code which I forgot, so I thought it would be easy to solve - no way! Basically I keep after the software is being extracted I get the following: 'iPad iPad could not be restored. an unknown error occurred (3600).' I am on Windows 7 and I have to install SP1 in able to get Latest iTunes: I haven't... I am doing fine with this setup and have turned off all firewalls, security software; anything that would inhibit the connection. But I keep getting the bloody error 3600 and I cannot get past using Restore/Recovery/DFU/ANY poxy method! I really don't wanna have to take this to my local shop whereby they'll be able to do it but gonna cost up to £30 (Plus will render my warranty useless and they may break it and are they gonna give me £300+ to replace?). I'm at a loss. And tried all manner of ways of getting round error 3600. It's basically a 'brick.' Any help?

I have written this out pretty quick, I know, as if you need anymore details I'll provide. I just can't understand that there isn't a simple non-iTunes' method of doing it - well, there is, but it's limited or you just gotta buy it. 

Thanks. 

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3c2c0cf23e1b9540-ron-swanson-throwing-aw

9 hours ago, tool_band said:

Right. Basically I have an iPad Air 2 and I set a pass code which I forgot, so I thought it would be easy to solve - no way! Basically I keep after the software is being extracted I get the following: 'iPad iPad could not be restored. an unknown error occurred (3600).' I am on Windows 7 and I have to install SP1 in able to get Latest iTunes: I haven't... I am doing fine with this setup and have turned off all firewalls, security software; anything that would inhibit the connection. But I keep getting the bloody error 3600 and I cannot get past using Restore/Recovery/DFU/ANY poxy method! I really don't wanna have to take this to my local shop whereby they'll be able to do it but gonna cost up to £30 (Plus will render my warranty useless and they may break it and are they gonna give me £300+ to replace?). I'm at a loss. And tried all manner of ways of getting round error 3600. It's basically a 'brick.' Any help?

I have written this out pretty quick, I know, as if you need anymore details I'll provide. I just can't understand that there isn't a simple non-iTunes' method of doing it - well, there is, but it's limited or you just gotta buy it. 

Thanks. 

Hi 

If possible try on another computer 

I have experienced this issue myself in the past and restoring on a different PC resolved the issue.

Better still ( although I hate them )  Apple computers seem to miraculously often do the job of restore better )

Maybe a friend or colleague has one ? 

regards

😉

8 hours ago, rorymi6 said:

Hi 

If possible try on another computer 

I have experienced this issue myself in the past and restoring on a different PC resolved the issue.

Better still ( although I hate them )  Apple computers seem to miraculously often do the job of restore better )

Maybe a friend or colleague has one ? 

regards

😉

Thanks. I tried dr.fone but couldn't erase lock pass. I haven't got anybody right now I can use their computer but relative I'm seeing next week has one so try there. At a loss. :rant::wtf::angry2:

i don't really trust apple.

they did a technical review online on my ipad 3 i needed

to replace the unit. it was stuck on 3-4% yet i could use

if for  couple of hours.

left it in the wall socket with military grade charger. after

2 weeks i open the case and it said 100% charged.

other than it taking +8 hours to charge i haven't had any

problems at all with it.

Archived