Nice To Be Here

ChooyWoocyDoda64

ChooyWoocyDoda64

Greetings to everyone & it's really nice to be here, what inspired me to join this community this post 

I really hope to learn about new things from my fellow users, mostly i like watching movies and chilling in front of my pc after a hard days work, i am not a pc expert (but) Google is like the holy grail 

and i believe all your answers are there if you set your mind to it... :rolleyes: thanks again for the site admin & my best wishes for the future.

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome friend this is one the finest community can be found anywhere

EhQlHtB.gif

Do Everything Twice ! I Do :eek:

:eekout:

In other words, the reason why letters look reversed in a mirror is because you are presenting them to the mirror reversed. The reason why someone coming toward you can read the message on your T-shirt is because the letters on your T-shirt are reversed (from your perspective) when you wear it. :o :D

But! Only when it Comes to NsaneForums on The Reload Button :naughty:

image.gif      @ChooyWoocyDoda64

(If you haven't had a chance to read the Forum Guidelines yet, please take a moment to do so. It's full of helpful do's and don'ts, and is linked to at the top and bottom of every forum page.)

Welcome to Nsane and be sure you look through all topics and sub topics such as direct download library " Music , Magazines "  as there is something for everyone ..... Enjoy your stay

gytiNIr.gif

14 hours ago, ChooyWoocyDoda64 said:

Greetings to everyone & it's really nice to be here, what inspired me to join this community this post 

Great to see you here in this community, and we look forward to your contributions to it.

A nice stay

Archived