Jump to content
daniel3x

Windows 10 v1909 aka October 2019 Update (RTM) ESD

Recommended Posts

vladv

It's this THE final update for 2019 a k a Windows 10 version 19H2 or is still timebombed ( like any other evaluation / insider versions ) for now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
erp-ster0

yup.  ESDs for 1909 are final.

 

I've just installed v1909 build 18363.356, then installed the KB4517211 update from the MS Catalog site, and now I have 1909 build 18363.387 😀  hee-hee!

 

 

winver-w10pro-v1909-18363387.png

Edited by erp-ster0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edward Raja
On 9/27/2019 at 11:00 AM, erp-ster0 said:

yup.  ESDs for 1909 are final.

 

I've just installed v1909 build 18363.356, then installed the KB4517211 update from the MS Catalog site, and now I have 1909 build 18363.387 😀  hee-hee!

Did you install v1909 under a fresh new installation, or upgrade from previous version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
leitek8
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Edward Raja said:

Did you install v1909 under a fresh new installation, or upgrade from previous version?

A New installation 1909 and 1909 updated

B Upgrade to 1909 from previous version and 1909 updated

C Updated 1903 + KB4517245 (1909Enablement, 20 kB)

A = B = C

Edited by leitek8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edward Raja
2 minutes ago, leitek8 said:

A New installation 1909

B Upgrade to 1909 from previous version

C Updated 1903 + KB4517245 (1909Enablement, 20 kB)

A = B = C

Alright, I tweaked the question a bit since I don't understand your logic of "A=B=C".

 

Did you install v1909 under a fresh new installation on a clean and formatted HDD, or upgrade from previous version of Windows installed on HDD (eg. : Installing v1909 over v1903/v1809/v1803)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
leitek8
5 minutes ago, Edward Raja said:

Alright, I tweaked the question a bit since I don't understand your logic of "A=B=C".

 

Did you install v1909 under a fresh new installation on a clean and formatted HDD, or upgrade from previous version of Windows installed on HDD (eg. : Installing v1909 over v1903/v1809/v1803)?

Why are you asking?

There are several ways to get 1909. It doesn't matter which one is chosen.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edward Raja
3 minutes ago, leitek8 said:

Why are you asking?

There are several ways to get 1909. It doesn't matter which one is chosen.

 

I asked since @erp-ster0 successfully installed the v1909 update, but didn't know whether the installation is done under upgrading from previous version of Windows 10, or by clean installation on a formatted drive.

 

Is it wrong if I'm asking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
leitek8
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Edward Raja said:

I asked since @erp-ster0 successfully installed the v1909 update, but didn't know whether the installation is done under upgrading from previous version of Windows 10, or by clean installation on a formatted drive.

 

Is it wrong if I'm asking?

But I replied here:

 

Once again

A
New/clean instalation 1909 (esd is 18363.356) and updated (revision is 387) = 1909 18363.387

B
Upgrade to 1909 from previous version (esd is 18363.356) and 1909 updated (revision is 387) = 1909 18363.387

C
Update 1903 (18362.387) + KB4517245 (1909Enablement, 20 kB) = 1909 18363.387

 

A (1909 18363.387) = B (1909 18363.387) = C (1909 18363.387)

 

Note:
last esd 1903: 1903 18362.356
last esd 1909: as 1903 18362.356 + KB4517245 (1909Enablement, 20 kB) = 1909 18363.356
On 1903 and 1909 is KB identical
Differences between 1903 and 1909 = KB4517245 (1909Enablement, 20 kB)

Still don't understand?

Edited by leitek8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
erp-ster0
Posted (edited)
On 10/1/2019 at 5:33 AM, Edward Raja said:

I asked since @erp-ster0 successfully installed the v1909 update, but didn't know whether the installation is done under upgrading from previous version of Windows 10, or by clean installation on a formatted drive.

 

 

you should have sent me a PM asking how I did the 1909 update back then, Edward

but @leitek8 pretty much answered your concern

letter "B" method as he stated

 

21 hours ago, dekdown said:

How to convers .eds to ISO'flie.

Thank you

 

 

Edit : Sorry for Imprudent.

Done. From here >> https://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/341930-windows-10-version-1903-19h1-may-2019-update-final-build-18362-discussion/page/9/?tab=comments#comment-1469770

 

 

esd-decrypter-wimlib script by abbodi; better alternative than esd decrypt-multi-release

 

Edited by erp-ster0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
leapinlizards

clean install of enterprise here from decrypted esd.

ran into an update glitch. trouble shooting fixed.

sfc scan fixed some errors as well.

running fine now .. just got updated thru windows update to 18363.388.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ashish.k
On 10/1/2019 at 5:50 PM, Ha91 said:

Thanks @daniel3x

I am sorry, Daniel, but @Mach1 and @steven36 Can I trust his upload and links?

All his links point/redirect to official MS servers so you don't need to trust him but MS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grumps

Upgraded two desktops with Win 10 Pro 64bit, no problems, working well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jogs
18 hours ago, ashish.k said:

All his links point/redirect to official MS servers so you don't need to trust him but MS.

Who told you we can trust MS 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ashish.k
Just now, Jogs said:

Who told you we can trust MS 🤣

Exactly my point, that's what I meant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leon90
Posted (edited)

how i can update?

 

i need this for my windows 10 pro version x64 italian?

http://b1.download.windowsupdate.com/d/upgr/2019/09/18363.356.190918-2052.19h2_release_svc_refresh_clientconsumer_ret_x64fre_it-it_bd81a9f606958ad5a23d9a69cdd103dd6f4ee235.esd

The link don't work :(

Edited by Leon90

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neofita
4 hours ago, Leon90 said:

how i can update?

 

i need this for my windows 10 pro version x64 italian?

http://b1.download.windowsupdate.com/d/upgr/2019/09/18363.356.190918-2052.19h2_release_svc_refresh_clientconsumer_ret_x64fre_it-it_bd81a9f606958ad5a23d9a69cdd103dd6f4ee235.esd

The link don't work :(

 

just checked, it works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leon90
13 hours ago, neofita said:

 

just checked, it works

i need the update 1903? my windows don't wont install this

 

how install this update 1909?

Edited by Leon90

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
erp-ster0
On 10/10/2019 at 12:28 AM, Leon90 said:

i need the update 1903? my windows don't wont install this

 

how install this update 1909?

 

this is an ESD file.  you need an ESD > ISO converter tool like esd decrypt-multi-release or esd-decrypter-wimlib, then use Rufus to create 1909 install media from the ISO onto the usb stick, then run setup.exe from the usb stick.  that's it

 

note: Microsoft may release a new set of 1909 ESDs that may contain 18363.418 either late October or sometime in November

Edited by erp-ster0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...