Sign in to follow this  
maia

CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 18.0.2028.0 Pre-activated

Edward Raja
7 hours ago, maia said:

1569269051-cyberlink-powerdirector-ultim

Take Total Control of Your Video Creation Without the Learning Curve. PowerDirector Ultimate provides over 200 powerful video editing tools, whether you are new to video editing or if you are creative pros, you can start your video creation without the learning curve!

cyberlinknewsoft009-POWERD.jpg

Shape Designer (NEW!)
Apply and edit completely customizable vector shapes to your videos, with auto-fit text and keyframe controls. Perfect for YouTubers and video tutorials.

Impressive Motion Graphics & Animated Titles (NEW!)
Combine motion graphic elements with your videos’ titles to make them stylish and modern.

1:1 Square Video for Instagram & Facebook (NEW!)
Easily create, edit and produce content perfectly fit for social media. Produce square (1:1) output for Facebook and Instagram. Or edit and save vertical videos, the perfect size ratio for social media Stories.

Nested Projects as Adjustable PiP Objects (NEW!)
Repurpose previous project files in your new ones. Embed them into scenes with keyframe control to scale, skew, rotate & even set opacity.

Audio Scrubbing (NEW!)
Hear audio while dragging the playhead through a project so that you can quickly find the scene you need.

Multi-key Sampling Chroma Key Editing
Perform Hollywood-style green screen editing thanks to an improved chroma key engine and multi-key color sampling.

Advanced Motion Tracking
Ensure 100% object tracking accuracy in your video clips with frame-by-frame motion tracking.

AI Style Transfer
Transform your videos into living artworks thanks to the magic of AI. We've trained our AI Style Engine to analyze footage frame by frame and intelligently apply brushstrokes, so your video looks like it was hand-painted by a master artist.

360˚ Video Stabilization
Shaky video footage is virtually unavoidable when shooting with a 360º camera. Our 360º VR stabilization technology gives you the control to produce mind-blowing VR videos, free of shakes and stutters, in next to no time!

Reversible Timeline Track Order (NEW!)
Switch timeline track order between top-down and bottom-up to suit your workflow.

CPU & GPU Performance Boosts
Don’t waste time waiting for your software to respond! PowerDirector supports transcoding of non-full frame video clips in a single timeline track. Also enjoy better performance on 8+ core processors with improved multi-threading.

4K Video Editing Preview (NEW!)
Preview your projects in 4K quality, and see how your video will look like before you produce.

Professional Format & Camera Support (NEW!)
Import and edit video shot on professional-grade cameras and in HEVC & VP9 10bit HDR10 & HLG, ProRes 10bit 4:2:2, XAVC 8bit 4:2:0 and MXF AVC 8bit 4:2:0 video compatibility.

Overview of CyberLink PowerDirector 18 Ultimate Features

Express Video Creation

Action Camera Center

Simplified Color Adjustment

One-click Color Correction

Intelligent Color Match

Color Grading like the Pros

Customizable Design Tools

New Effects – Title Designer

Enhanced – PiP Designer

Enhanced – Theme Designer

New Brush Tool – Masks Designer

Enhanced – Subtitle Room

360 Video Stabilization

True360 View Designer

Homepage

System Requirements and Technical Details

Supported OS: Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 Service Pack 1 (64 bit OS recommended)

Processor: Intel Core i-series or AMD Phenom II and above

Graphics Processor (GPU):

Standard Video: 128 MB VGA VRAM or higher

360-video: DirectX 11 compatible

AI Plugin: 2GB VGA VRAM or higher. Please see our FAQ for a detailed list of supported graphics cards.

RAM: 2GB required (6GB or above recommended)

Free Hard Disk Space: 10 GB

Download (not tested at this moment)

Site: http://www.mediafire.com
Sharecode: /file/j5wk2ufb0na1k4j/CyberLink_PowerDirector_Ultimate_18.0.2028.0_%255BFileCR%255D.7z/file

Passw archive: nsane

Also, it's best also to block the program from connecting to the internet, even though it is pre-activated.

van_dat

can maia re-upload this file. Thanks in advance.

BTJB

:medic: Guys! Adware pop-up started for any release of PowerDirector Ultimate, except for PowerDirector Ultimate Suite! After activation when I enable internet connection and launch PDU, it have adware toolbar length over the splash screen and pop-up notifier in bottom right corner. The toolbar show me "NEW PowerDirector 18" it ask me to go and get the new. Do you have the same or my computer is already messed? :dunno:

Edited by BTJB

Edward Raja
32 minutes ago, BTJB said:

:medic: Guys! Adware pop-up started for any release of PowerDirector Ultimate, except for PowerDirector Ultimate Suite! After activation when I enable internet connection and launch PDU, it have adware toolbar length over the splash screen and pop-up notifier in bottom right corner. The toolbar show me "NEW PowerDirector 18" it ask me to go and get the new. Do you have the same or my computer is already messed? :dunno:

Either any one or two reasons here:

1. There must be some files related to PDU "calling home" (especially files that related to activation stuff), which in turn triggers the pop-up.

2. "cap.cyberlink.com" and "activation.cyberlink.com" are not blocked (either by firewall method or host block method).

Those who run PDU under no internet connection should not have that problem, but this need to be tested tho.

Edited by Edward Raja

BTJB
1 hour ago, Edward Raja said:

Either any one or two reasons here:

1. There must be some files related to PDU "calling home" (especially files that related to activation stuff), which in turn triggers the pop-up.

2. "cap.cyberlink.com" and "activation.cyberlink.com" are not blocked (either by firewall method or host block method).

Those who run PDU under no internet connection should not have that problem, but this need to be tested tho.

I have no experience what to do. :nono:

My two strings in hosts file are the same and they are active. I checked that at first run PDR.exe is calling to liveupdate.cyberlink.com Then GDPRDlg.exe is calling to www.cyberlink.com and CLUpdater.exe is calling to liveupdate.cyberlink.com

Edited by BTJB

BTJB

@Edward Raja many premium users had complain about adverts since 2010. I blocked liveupdate, but CyberLink have very aggressive policy which they never change and after block the program, it even start looking from my VMWare Network Driver! Because of this I get note with three warnings about certificate issue.

Edward Raja
1 hour ago, BTJB said:

I have no experience what to do. :nono:

My two strings in hosts file are the same and they are active. I checked that at first run PDR.exe is calling to liveupdate.cyberlink.com Then GDPRDlg.exe is calling to www.cyberlink.com and CLUpdater.exe is calling to liveupdate.cyberlink.com

3 minutes ago, BTJB said:

@Edward Raja many premium users had complain about adverts since 2010. I blocked liveupdate, but CyberLink have very aggressive policy which they never change and after block the program, it even start looking from my VMWare Network Driver! Because of this I get note with three warnings about certificate issue.

if that's the case, you'll need a strong firewall (Windows Firewall isn't that effective) to block these related files from connecting to the internet and adding "liveupdate.cyberlink.com" and "www.cyberlink.com" to the list of blocked hosts.

I use Internet Lock, much more effective. I used that to prevent IDM (which I have cracked) from calling home and presenting fake serial messages.

BTJB

Here is what. I used the Security Policy to block cyberlink.com + liveupdate.

1. The first pop-up in the corner which must run once is still appears! It was empty! The time to start service is always about 2 minutes. Just like any browser is trying to connect it will late about 10-30 seconds or minutes in attempt. PowerDirector gives more than minute! This means that the program is waiting for respond!

2. The toolbar still show "The NEW PowerDirector September 2019". Any one launch is lagging in minute/two until splash screen pop-up with this toolbar!

3. The other advertisement is immediately after PD is opened. Here is another lag about minute. There must be plugins offers pop-up window. But this time this window is empty of course.

In conclusion: PowerDirector will skip the adverts and will not force advertisement only if LAN card is disabled! If network connection is ON, the program is forced to show adverts! The other way is cracking if someone have time, have experience and can do this for free. :) Most of professionals are tired and they not waste their time for all the live! In short - Single PowerDirector Ultimate Unofficial Release is a myth. Stay with complete collection or Ultra. But no Ultimate!

Edward Raja

I guess I'm skipping using this PDR Ulitmate (Unofficial Repack), will start to get hands on PDR18 Ultimate Suite that you posted in this forum once I have upgraded my laptop.

8 hours ago, BTJB said:

In conclusion: PowerDirector will skip the adverts and will not force advertisement only if LAN card is disabled!

Interesting, it seems depriving the computer from any internet connection including removing/disabling the network card (a.k.a. lockdown mode) is the only solution to prevent this pop-up.

If there a loader program to "fool" the PDR on believing that the computer has no network connectivity (and no network driver detected), it will be better. But as you saying that the other way of cracking PDR is no longer plausible due to tiring process and consuming much time, I agreed with you using PDR complete edition or Ultra then.

BTJB
9 hours ago, Edward Raja said:

I guess I'm skipping using this PDR Ulitmate (Unofficial Repack), will start to get hands on PDR18 Ultimate Suite that you posted in this forum once I have upgraded my laptop.

Developer switch their release PowerDirector Ultimate to PowerDirector 18 Ultimate - Incl. Premium Effects and Templates

So we are talking about official unlimited version and unofficial limited (Lite) cut version. You are on the right way fella.

pdu-release.png

Edward Raja

Also, there are some workarounds that I found on Cyberlink forum (https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/16805.page) that disabled the pop-up ads, though it is for older versions and for other products.

One user pointed that CLUpdater.exe and CLUpdater.ini are responsible for showing the ads, the user figured out how to stop the ads by granting users full access and removed access to the system of both files (using Security settings). He did this in case the application has a repair feature that tries to repair the files back to their original state.

Another user pointed that renaming OLRSubmission folder to "Submission" fixes the pop-up issue as well.

Even so, this workaround is tested on PowerDVD 10 Ultra. While it is not tested for other products or even new versions of it, but if it's done by trial and error for other products and even new versions, the two solutions might be a better workaround.