ESET NOD32 Antivirus / Internet Security 12.2.29.0

T3rM1nat0Rr3

Uninstalled this buggy-version completely , and re-installed the ( good working , not buggy ) 12.2.23 again !

Everything fine now , no red eventlog anymore and my Windows Defender-settings dont change after reboot.......!

Will wait with updating , untill solid good update appears.......!!   :D

( tip ; make a backup first before you update to new version ................!)

• Replies 50
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Drolz said:

how do i resolve this problem? "ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR"

I cant download in the homepage.

Remove https://anonym.to/? from the beginning of the link to get a working link.

On 9/17/2019 at 4:35 PM, Pete 12 said:

Uninstalled this buggy-version completely , and re-installed the ( good working , not buggy ) 12.2.23 again !

Everything fine now , no red eventlog anymore and my Windows Defender-settings dont change after reboot.......!

Will wait with updating , untill solid good update appears.......!!   :D

( tip ; make a backup first before you update to new version ................!)

Or simply ignore these events. W10 anyway creates way too many useless events. ;)

41 minutes ago, TrojanK said:

Remove https://anonym.to/? from the beginning of the link to get a working link.

Thanks mate, you're a life saver. I've been out of nsane for 7 years so it feels like i'm new again. 😅

Yes ! Finally some action from the ESET-site , we can download a fixed version 12.2.30 from the ESET-forum !

The "official"  Eset-site giving 12.2.29 still ................we can be very sure it will change to 12.2.30 ...........:D

Look here ;  https://forum.eset.com/files/file/17-eset-internet-security-v12230/

23 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

Yes ! Finally some action from the ESET-site , we can download a fixed version 12.2.30 from the ESET-forum !

The "official"  Eset-site giving 12.2.29 still ................we can be very sure it will change to 12.2.30 ...........:D

Links can help... :D

https://forum.eset.com/files/file/18-eset-nod32-antivirus-v12230/
https://forum.eset.com/files/file/17-eset-internet-security-v12230/

I tested already right now and the logged event is gone!! :party:

But bad news..... Is then stuck here, no matter how often you update.  LOL

Back to 12.2.29.0, luckily I had an auto restore point. :coolwink:

EDIT: Works fine if you NOT restart too soon, maybe only a minute later!

Clipboard01.thumb.jpg.bc7c6b3100c0997085ae2a1e3c4aac35.jpg

" But bad news "........better wait untill final , I guess !

Wont take much long , they are working on it , btw; I go for EIS 64 ( ESET Internet Security )

Did not tested yet , but if NOD A-virus gives problems , then EIS could be also..........:mellow:

1 hour ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

ut bad news..... Is then stuck here, no matter how often you update.  LOL

Back to 12.2.29.0, luckily I had an auto restore poin

If you can't find a solution to this, we have a section with proper keys for this product

Spoiler

Product Name: ESET Endpoint Protection Advanced
Expiry Date: 17-02-2021

Included products manageable via ESET Security Management Center:

- ESET Endpoint Security for Windows
- ESET Endpoint Security for Mac
- ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Windows
- ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Mac
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition for Linux
- ESET Endpoint Security for Android
- ESET Mobile Device Management for Apple iOS

8 minutes ago, cosy said:

If you can't find a solution to this, we have a section with proper keys for this product

ROFL... Sorry, I have a very real & legal paid license! :towel:

56 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

" But bad news "........better wait untill final , I guess !

Wont take much long , they are working on it , btw; I go for EIS 64 ( ESET Internet Security )

Did not tested yet , but if NOD A-virus gives problems , then EIS could be also..........:mellow:

Well... That's a natural risk of Betas etc. ;)

4 minutes ago, cosy said:

No problem then

All is good

Not really, because the Beta is then stuck updating the modules. Endless loop!!

Only working solution is ; completely uninstall and install the solid working version 12.2.23...............:thumbsup:

23 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

Only working solution is ; completely uninstall and install the solid working version 12.2.23...............:thumbsup:

Naw... The current version works fine, only one event logged when booting. But I can live with one (useless) event.

Sorry , dont blaim me by saying ; this is still too much , it should be zero (o!)

Did you check how many security-providers are listed in regedit ( Loc.Mach/Software/Microsoft/Security Center/Provider) , should be only two for AV( Anti-virus, ESET and Windows Defender) and only one for FW ( Firewall,ESET) , if you have more "Providers" listed you will get red flagged errors in eventlog !

Im using version 12.2.23 , no red flags and clean eventlog, after every reboot............:D

Just got latest news from the ESET-forum , 12.2.30 is no beta and will be released by next week............!!    :thumbsup:

INDEED ! no beta !! just installed over my previous 12.2.23 .........works awsome , the bugs we encountered in version 12.2.29 are gone !

This is a solid, good update , without any bugs this time .........!!  :clap:

On 9/27/2019 at 8:21 PM, Pete 12 said:

Just got latest news from the ESET-forum , 12.2.30 is no beta and will be released by next week............!!    :thumbsup:

INDEED ! no beta !! just installed over my previous 12.2.23 .........works awsome , the bugs we encountered in version 12.2.29 are gone !

This is a solid, good update , without any bugs this time .........!!  :clap:

But then hopefully a final version without the module problem. ;)

" But then hopefully a final version without the module problem. ;) "................believe me ; its final for sure !!

Installed 12.2.30,  with the installer, over my previous 12.2.23 ....went perfect !  The bugs are all gone , updates perfectly and it wont change your settings in Windows Defender anymore , the annoying eventlog-errors are gone also.........! :thumbsup:Ofcourse , you can wait , coz next week its offered on official ESET-sites , then you can update inside the program to 12.2.30  ............:D

2 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

" But then hopefully a final version without the module problem. ;) "................believe me ; its final for sure !!

Installed 12.2.30,  with the installer, over my previous 12.2.23 ....went perfect !  The bugs are all gone , updates perfectly and it wont change your settings in Windows Defender anymore , the annoying eventlog-errors are gone also.........! :thumbsup:Ofcourse , you can wait , coz next week its offered on official ESET-sites , then you can update inside the program to 12.2.30  ............:D

I tested again and now works fine!!

The reason was: ESET tried too fast going Restart! And the 2 modules were not ready installed yet. LOL

14 minutes ago, Dubioza Kolektiv said:

Everything is great 👍👍

Heellllooooo... Wake up!! :towel:

We talked now about version 12.2.30.0 and the previous wrong events which were logged, fixed now in the newest version.

Clipboard01.jpg.5428a1a56ea6cfaa22688362212ea2e8.jpg

Dubioza Kolektiv
24 minutes ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

Heellllooooo... Wake up!! :towel:

We talked now about version 12.2.30.0 and the previous wrong events which were logged, fixed now in the newest version.

Clipboard01.jpg.5428a1a56ea6cfaa22688362212ea2e8.jpg

Ok, I'm waking up hehe

Capture.JPG

Archived