ESET NOD32 Antivirus / Internet Security 12.2.29.0

T3rM1nat0Rr3

ESET represents a new approach to truly integrated computer security. ESET LiveGrid scanning engine utilizes speed and precision to keep your computer safe. The result is an intelligent system that is constantly on alert for attacks and malicious software that might endanger your computer. ESET is a complete security solution that combines maximum protection and a minimal system footprint. ESET's advanced technologies use artificial intelligence to prevent infiltration by viruses, spyware, trojan horses, worms, adware, rootkits, and other threats without hindering system performance or disrupting your computer.

Download

• Replies 50
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you know that Eset Smart Security 8.0.319.0 with Box-Mara Fix works for ever ? 

Box-Mara Fix works up to  ESS v.8.0.319.0.

It updates of virus signature database everyday. I use it for years and never had a single problem .

Eset Smart Security 8.0.319.0 + Box-Mara Fix 1.8 :-  https://workupload.com/file/Xjp8btb83SS

2 hours ago, v8commodore said:

My eset has already updated itself to latest.

Mine too, came automatically.

1 hour ago, Abacaxi said:

Did you know that Eset Smart Security 8.0.319.0 with Box-Mara Fix works for ever ? 

Ancient software does not really make the security better. :coolwink:

13 hours ago, kontra2757 said:

Where is the version v12.2.29.0 as a download?

Show me T3rM1nat0Rr3 ; What shoud that?

If you have previous version of ESET installed on your computer, you will be prompted to install the latest version. Chances that online installer will download the latest version of the software as well.

9 hours ago, Abacaxi said:

Did you know that version is no longer supported by ESET? And Box-Mara Fix also won't work on latest version of ESET products.

12 hours ago, ashish1989 said:

So sad there is a update from eset, but still no update from tnod or anything else

There's a giveaway for ESET Internet Security, if you're interested. But requires Hungary VPN (use Hola VPN) for that.

17 hours ago, Abacaxi said:

Yes I know!!!

After updating to this latest version , two stubborn failures appear in eventlog , after every reboot ;  The Windows Security Center service cannot load instances of AntiVirusProduct from the data store.           id = 19
The Windows Security Center service cannot load instances of FirewallProduct from the data store.           id = 18

Someone experienced these two faults also , or ............any idea ??   

( never seen these errors before , uninstalled/installed ESET , no luck , cant get rid of them..........)

11 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

After updating to this latest version , two stubborn failures appear in eventlog , after every reboot ;  The Windows Security Center service cannot load instances of AntiVirusProduct from the data store.           id = 19
The Windows Security Center service cannot load instances of FirewallProduct from the data store.           id = 18

Someone experienced these two faults also , or ............any idea ??   

( never seen these errors before , uninstalled/installed ESET , no luck , cant get rid of them..........)

So far haven't face any issues with ESET and Windows Security Center after upgrading to 12.2.29.0 via normal update offered by the program. Using Win 10 x64 Home Single Language with latest patches installed as of this time of writing.

Have you post your problem on ESET's forum?

" Have you post your problem on ESET's forum? ".................will do this , contacted support already.........

Besides these two errors ( id=18 and id=19 ) , also noticed ; the option in Windows Defender " allow periodic scanning with Defender" ( on\off) is switched off after every reboot , while it was turned on in the first place !!

Wondering if this ESET-update is responsible ..........

Hope to get a working solution from ESET soon , Im not the only one with this problem !

1 minute ago, Pete 12 said:

" Have you post your problem on ESET's forum? ".................will do this , contacted support already.........

Besides these two errors ( id=18 and id=19 ) , also noticed ; the option in Windows Defender " allow periodic scanning with Defender" ( on\off) is switched off after every reboot , while it was turned on in the first place !!

Wondering if this ESET-update is responsible ..........

Hope to get a working solution from ESET soon , Im not the only one with this problem !

FYI, this is the changelog of ESET AV/IS/SSP 12.2.29.0 that I got from ESET forum.

v12.2.29.0 changelog:

Fixed: Registration to Windows Security Center failed after upgrade from version 12.x

Fixed: Various minor bugs and localization issues

Source: https://forum.eset.com/topic/20737-eset-windows-home-products-version-122290-have-been-released/

So @Pete 12, you might need to pay attention to this changelog, especially the ones that I have bolded as it relates to what you are facing with.

One more thing, ESET has previously released 12.2.28.0 update before this, but it was withdrawn in order to include a workaround for an issue in Windows that reported no firewall to be installed. So I suspected you installed the flawed update.

Read more at this link: https://forum.eset.com/topic/20795-change-in-update-behavior-and-update-to-version-122290/

" Fixed: Registration to Windows Security Center failed after upgrade from version 12.x "..................!!

Appearently it still did not fix it , after the upade !

I uninstalled severe , and installed the 12.2.23-version , it immediately asked for reboot for change to version 12.2.29.

Never had any problems with , previous, 12.2.23.............problems started with latest 12.2.29.

After reading your latest message , Im very sure they will answer soon...............:rolleyes:

Remains the question ; HOW to fix registration to WSC .......??

23 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

" Fixed: Registration to Windows Security Center failed after upgrade from version 12.x "..................!!

Appearently it still did not fix it , after the upade !

I uninstalled severe , and installed the 12.2.23-version , it immediately asked for reboot for change to version 12.2.29.

Never had any problems with , previous, 12.2.23.............problems started with latest 12.2.29.

After reading your latest message , Im very sure they will answer soon...............:rolleyes:

Remains the question ; HOW to fix registration to WSC .......??

If you have contacted support already, it might be useful to provide some sort of system logs as well via ESET Log Collector and include it to the report that you created to ESET Support. This might be helpful for them to diagnose whether the fault comes from the ESET program, or your operating system that you used.

Kinda odd the WSC registration problem still exists even after updating to latest version that supposedly fix the problem.

Source: http://support.eset.com/kb3466

" system logs ".............so I did !

Strange , after opening regedit , I noticed two( !) ESET-keys for Firewall , and two(!) ESET-keys for Antivirus , in the Provider-key of Security Center ( loc.mach/software/ms/security )

Is this normal ???

5 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

" system logs ".............so I did !

Strange , after opening regedit , I noticed two( !) ESET-keys for Firewall , and two(!) ESET-keys for Antivirus , in the Provider-key of Security Center ( loc.mach/software/ms/security )

Is this normal ???

one way to find out is to post the screenshots that shows the location of these keys in regedit to them as well on your support ticket and have them investigate as well.

Just sended them a txt-file of the Security Center ( reg-key )...............need patience .......:whistle:

@Edgar.Elooo

There are issues on your links:

-For Internet Security  x64, there is a space between windows and /latest

-For Smart Security Premium x64,  there is /eis/ instead of /essp/ and eis_nt64.exe instead of essp_net64.exe

9 hours ago, Alv37 said:

@Edgar.Elooo

There are issues on your links:

-For Internet Security  x64, there is a space between windows and /latest

-For Smart Security Premium x64,  there is /eis/ instead of /essp/ and eis_nt64.exe instead of essp_net64.exe

Then there is a problem whit sharecode, but links has been fixed.

There are some serious bugs in this 12.2.29.............when looking in the ESET-forum , I discovered not to be the only one with some very annoying bugs ( so, its not my system , never had these errors before ....untill the update( :wtf:) to 12.2.29...)

eventlog , after every reboot ; " The Windows Security Center service cannot load instances of AntiVirusProduct from the data store id = 19
The Windows Security Center service cannot load instances of FirewallProduct from the data store. id = 18 "

Also the option for a periodic scan in Windows Defender , switched to "off"  , after reboot............:coolwink:

The cause of the errors , etc . in this latest version , are known by Eset , they will provide a new version very soon..........!! :D

(from latest news from ESET-forum...)

Archived