Not every new version software is good

debebee

as the title suggests not every new version software is good instead of looking for new software with bad cracks why not just use old software problem there is this annoying thing created by mods not being able to bump an old thread here what if old version is better than bright and shiny version problem is meds on old software eventually expire if you keep closing threads how are we to request for reups of of old meds if we post a new thread asking for it, you guys put the asking for cracks isn't allowed ..

• Replies 4
  • Views 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Please use some punctuation marks, it would be easier to read.)

Yes, new versions are not always better, but they usually have more functionalities and/or come with fixes.

Not old here, but AFAIK:

The search function allows you to reach old threads dedicated to versions older than the latest one. Some threads might be closed, but most are open and you can request there for the meds to be uploaded again if links are dead, you can also say that the med is not working. No new threads if one exists already.

Also, if looking for meds for old versions, it's likely possible to find them somewhere else.

Also, if looking for meds for old versions, it's likely possible to find them somewhere else.

so you  discourage members to ask and re-share something they already shared in the past...

But mods closing  threads if it is old  to you.. how can normal members  cope with that...   

@bayer As a new member I suggest you re-read our Guidelines as a reminder to what you agreed to by accepting our forums rules when signing up as a member here..

Also because you are only a new member I will explain that Mods don't lock topics because they are old generally topics are closed because a minority of members try to post new updates in old threads forcing Mods to lock the topic.  

Members should create a new topic for each new version of an application. This makes it easier for others keep track of new releases. 
(Updating topic titles for a new version should also be avoided).
When a new update is released, please create a new topic for it. We keep previous topics for discussions, not for new updates to be posted into them.

For our more experienced members finding things is very easy and most have no problems by first approaching an OP of an older thread or even another member who has contributed there most members are happy to help those who contribute not so for those who would rather complain than do the work required.

As a new member I hope I have educated you in how things work here..

Topic closed.

Unnecessary and Ineffective.  

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived