Please give me a name of a software no tracking?

Valeria

As title tell me a name of a software running on windows that will block the tracking expecialy frpon facebook? Above two exaples with out no track and with no track

Thank's

Valeria

Screenshot_2019-09-02 Security and login_NO_TRACK.jpg

Screenshot_2019-09-02 Security and login_Track .jpg

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't never install any internet connection driver and everything is 100% secure and even facebook and Microsoft can't spy what You do.

This is the only way that really protects. Nothing more doesn't exist and never will be.

1 hour ago, Kalju said:

Don't never install any internet connection driver and everything is 100% secure and even facebook and Microsoft can't spy what You do.

This is the only way that really protects. Nothing more doesn't exist and never will be.

ok but as u can see facebook is ablev to track the city I want something that (as you can see) can block that :P   

Use the configured Opera proxy and some extensions like scriptsafe with its options. Then go to facebook and if you have everything well configured... ok. Greetings.

2 hours ago, solitario said:

Use the configured Opera proxy and some extensions like scriptsafe with its options. Then go to facebook and if you have everything well configured... ok. Greetings.

so the screenshot with unknow locasion is using freedom vpn,the other sreen usin a firefox proxy extension but...works only under firefox.I tryied with chrome and freedom vpn and..I can see my location (facebook can see it),

The problem is that I live in a small vollage (near Milano) so taht facebook can "see my exately locaton" is somethng that I dont like (on my handy I use fake gps (hihiihihihi)  any suggest instead under windows and execialy for facebook?

15 hours ago, csmdew said:

Get off facebook. I did years ago.

And..do you know another social as facebook? where u post pics,you have groups were u can sell stuff ...very similar as facebook :/

On 9/2/2019 at 7:54 PM, Valeria said:

As title tell me a name of a software running on windows that will block the tracking expecialy frpon facebook?

ciao :) 

prova TOR Browser

https://www.torproject.org/

Archived