Error in Enabled is Hyper-V, Help-me......

fnsfernando

My OS: Windows Enterprise LTSB 2016 1607.14393.3181

image.png.2955bcfed5a30898bdf44f517a72e54c.png

Error:

image.png.39db30b9fa96b2e1483af154774084a7.png

How to solve this problem ...

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try opening command prompt as administrator then copy and paste or type in the following, then press Enter.  See what happens.

DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:Microsoft-Hyper-V-All /all

Moved from Guides & Tutorials.

(Software/OS support belongs here)

14 hours ago, dhjohns said:

Try opening command prompt as administrator then copy and paste or type in the following, then press Enter.  See what happens.

DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:Microsoft-Hyper-V-All /all

Failed...

image.png.a6d7b523188069110afc96b38986d51f.png

thanks....

7 hours ago, Chancer said:

Make sure you have virtulaisation enabled in your BIOS.

Enabled....

image.png.9bab5762b4963f98243c7639158b7afc.png

thanks.....

Well, in this case I believe a re-installation is due.  Did you get your ISO from a reputable source? It appears as if something is missing or got corrupted.  Do you know how to extract the ISO itself, and mount the install.wim?  If you do you can create a mount folder, mount the install.wim enable Hyper-V with this command

DISM /Image:<path_to_Mount_directory> /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:Microsoft-Hyper-V-All /all

Then commit, recreate ISO, and install.  Hyper-V will be enabled at first boot.

12 minutes ago, dhjohns said:

Well, in this case I believe a re-installation is due.  Did you get your ISO from a reputable source? It appears as if something is missing or got corrupted.  Do you know how to extract the ISO itself, and mount the install.wim?  If you do you can create a mount folder, mount the install.wim enable Hyper-V with this command

DISM /Image:<path_to_Mount_directory> /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:Microsoft-Hyper-V-All /all

Then commit, recreate ISO, and install.  Hyper-V will be enabled at first boot.

Thanks...

But, there must be a way to restore without having to re-install the system .... my iso is genuine ....

image.thumb.png.1ed483ed0ede7bac8c4bdf8adec85808.png

58 minutes ago, fnsfernando said:

Thanks...

But, there must be a way to restore without having to re-install the system .... my iso is genuine ....

yes there is way to restore the health of windows without reinstallating windows may be it will help you

mount your windows installation media

opening command prompt as administrator then copy and paste or type in the following, then press Enter. 

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:d:\sources\install.wim /LimitAccess

here d is your windows installation media

17 minutes ago, fnsfernando said:

Thanks...

Perhaps.  But then again (and I don't know what kind of system you're running) I can clean install Windows, and customize with all my programs in 30 minutes.

3 hours ago, dhjohns said:

Perhaps.  But then again (and I don't know what kind of system you're running) I can clean install Windows, and customize with all my programs in 30 minutes.

image.png.db444d396881c3b5759a2b038be4be8d.png

I watched a video on a channel ... where the friend said he does not recommend anyone update your windows. Winning team doesn't move ... it's not right, once we upgrade windows ... starts to crash and some things don't work anymore ... but there's still a light at the end of the tunnel ...:clap:

4 hours ago, nOkialpha said:

yes there is way to restore the health of windows without reinstallating windows may be it will help you

mount your windows installation media

opening command prompt as administrator then copy and paste or type in the following, then press Enter. 

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:d:\sources\install.wim /LimitAccess

here d is your windows installation media

Not working.....

image.thumb.png.17cf4d36df75c127cbdafddc933cc9e4.png

Thanks.....

14 hours ago, fnsfernando said:

Not working.....

image.thumb.png.17cf4d36df75c127cbdafddc933cc9e4.png

Thanks.....

i think some files are corrupted

okay try to run these commands one by one

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

i am not sure  this will repair your corrupted files or not,  give it a try

sfc /scannow

if result is +ve then reboot your your PC and after that use dism command posted dhjohns

After days and days of trying to fix wouldn't it have been easier to just re-install?  Only takes a few minutes.

15 hours ago, fnsfernando said:

he does not recommend anyone update your windows

The guy must be an A-Hole!

46 minutes ago, dhjohns said:

After days and days of trying to fix wouldn't it have been easier to just re-install?  Only takes a few minutes.

The guy must be an A-Hole!

The problem with re-installing is that I am afraid of losing my permanent activation of windows ltsb and office 2016. Is there any safe way to backup and restore activations ...thanks...

22 hours ago, fnsfernando said:

The problem with re-installing is that I am afraid of losing my permanent activation of windows ltsb and office 2016. Is there any safe way to backup and restore activations ...thanks...

6. MSActBackUp

MSActBackUp - a program to save and restore activation Windows editions: Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2 and Office 2010, 2013.

There is a tutorial, called:"How to backup activation for Windows and Office products with MSActBackUp" below, to The Knowledge Base, point 4:

Download (s)

Hide contents

v1.2.5

Site: http://www.solidfiles.com
Sharecode: /v/6akzKBX7pKD3A

v1.2.4

Site: https://www.upload.ee
ShareCode: /files/9256681/MSActBackUp_Portable_v1.2.4.7z.html

for full guide read this topic how to backup activation using MSActBackUp

Archived