Free online photo enlarger with AI technology

shanesteven

AI Image Enlarger is a free online image upscaler with its AI technology. Easy to use and the resulted photos have really good quality and high definition.

This is the original photo. 11.3KB and the resolution is 300*169.

Dog.jpg.8681885f6d566a98cf9b7e11b2326095.jpg

This is the enlarged photo by Photoshop (simply drag to enlarge). 43.3KB in size and the it is 4x upscaled. You will find the enlarged image is blurred and can not be used.

enlarged-by-photoshop.thumb.jpg.c4d12e60b4601fb3d77832279d04a8d3.jpg

The following is the photo enlarged by AI Image Enlarger, High-Grade Mode(highly recommended). 1.5 seconds. 595KB and 4x upscaled either. You will find the photo is enhanced and the details restored.

enlarged.jpg

The website: imglarger.com 

Free to use. The uploaded photo should be less than 3MB. Height and Width should be less than 800*750

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It works quite good.

But the site doesn't use a secure connection and its not good to upload any sensitive pics to an unknown site.

I tried yesterday and today multiple times with multiple photos, .png all under 3 MB and within the resolution limits.....kept getting red "unknown error" message!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

5 hours ago, funkyy said:

I tried yesterday and today multiple times with multiple photos, .png all under 3 MB and within the resolution limits.....kept getting red "unknown error" message!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

you can try to clear the cache and then try again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2019 at 3:08 AM, alaindc said:

you can use the program reshade to do it too.

Thank you for the link, it works fine. I was using PhotoZoom Pro 7 but you cannot go to large with it.

1 hour ago, bigjohn said:

Thank you for the link, it works fine. I was using PhotoZoom Pro 7 but you cannot go to large with it.

If it works fine, you can upload the resulted photos here and let us to view it.

Are u using High-Grade mode? How do you think about it.

Archived