Profile issue

disk2019

please fix my restrictions to react thanks on a post i found useful for me whenever i try to write nice or awesome i got a warning by staff to see forum  guidelines . i think its because i am still in new members category or else my restriction to thank or like a post via reactions will be fixed.

• Replies 9
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, disk2019 said:

please fix my restrictions to react thanks on a post i found useful for me whenever i try to write nice or awesome i got a warning by staff to see forum  guidelines . i think its because i am still in new members category or else my restriction to thank or like a post via reactions will be fixed.

All members have limits in number of likes allowed per day. The higher rank of the member, the higher likes allowed to them.

1 hour ago, DKT27 said:

All members have limits in number of likes allowed per day. The higher rank of the member, the higher likes allowed to them.

Sir as @mach1 brother told me that tommorow it will get fixed & my membership category will be in members but not new members . i am unable to see profile section too so that i will change details in that according to my details .

275872649_Untitled1.jpg.2dfc4bbc296e8a1d1a3d061bfdcf415a.jpg1107183738_Untitled2.jpg.14c224d7888df16c01ddd93cfb95a78c.jpg  sir isnt it unfair  . i am in new members category & one of my new joined brother is in members category . i have nothing else left to say or to request now .

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, disk2019 said:

as next day still the same in new members category.

First of all, we don't work 24 hours a day. Also, your issue it's not a huge one, and it's not even an issue. To be moved or promoted to the next level as a member there are two conditions. 

1. must have over 100 post.

2. must be joined here for 5 months. 

Your posts have reached that, but you've been here for 5 months yet.

• Administrator
Just now, disk2019 said:

Ok brother thanks a lot for your reply . kindly del my account .

You are a new member who hasn't even read the guidelines of this community.

Members are only permitted to have a single user account. Duplicate user accounts may be removed or other sanctions imposed, without notice. Occasionally users that haven't been active in over a year and haven't made a single post may be removed. If your account is removed, please feel free to create a new one. We do not remove member accounts upon request.

You can just stop joining if this what you want. Topic closed.

• Matt locked this topic

Archived