GeForce Game Ready Driver 436.02

Karamjit

This is the latest WHQL driver for NVIDIA GeForce GPUs as well as TITAN desktop GPUs. NVIDIA GeForce drivers stand for compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications. Updating your drivers ensures the best experience for every user and delivers continuous performance and feature updates for your NVIDIA product. Users of cards not supported in this release will find the latest drivers available for their card on the Download Page.

Download

• Replies 13
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
christantoan

Just a note here that this version (I checked 436.02-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe) forces you to install GeForce Experience even if you choose to not install it on the first page

CrK7ax7.pngsOmUujE.png

Though you can uninstall it afterwards.

58 minutes ago, christantoan said:

Just a note here that this version (I checked 436.02-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe) forces you to install GeForce Experience even if you choose to not install it on the first page

CrK7ax7.pngsOmUujE.png

Though you can uninstall it afterwards.

Try this method, unpack the exe and 

Delete all driver folders and files apart from

Display.Driver

GFExperience

NVI2

EULA.txt

license.txt

ListDevices.txt

setup.cfg

Setup.exe

Should be work, i dont test it because i can download it from page. 

Israeli_Eagle
1 minute ago, Knightmare said:

I'm getting the same thing

I guess they found the bug of forcing Experience, might be fixed some hours later to download again.

5 hours ago, jvidal said:

it seems this version has been pulled. Just tried to download it and got a nice "404 not found" error.

Yes, for me too...

New updated installers:

http://international.download.nvidia.com/Windows/436.02/436.02-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql-rp-g.exe
http://international.download.nvidia.com/Windows/436.02/436.02-desktop-win8-win7-64bit-international-whql-rp-g.exe
http://international.download.nvidia.com/Windows/436.02/436.02-desktop-win10-64bit-international-dch-whql-rp-g.exe

I just downloaded "436.02-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql-rp" for my GeForce 600 & 700 series desktop cards. What do you suppose the letters "rp" at the end of the file name stands for? Anybody tried installing this driver yet?

RP stands for Repack. Nothing to worry about. If you don`t need the GFExperience installed, just use NVSlimmer by uKER.

13 hours ago, edwarde54 said:

I just downloaded "436.02-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql-rp" for my GeForce 600 & 700 series desktop cards. What do you suppose the letters "rp" at the end of the file name stands for? Anybody tried installing this driver yet?

if your GF600 & 700 are Fermi, they're NOT supported on this driver. beware. it-s only for kepler or newer.

15 hours ago, egoist said:

RP stands for Repack. Nothing to worry about. If you don`t need the GFExperience installed, just use NVSlimmer by uKER.

I use this tool with every NVIDIA update. Never had an issue with it.

6 hours ago, jvidal said:

if your GF600 & 700 are Fermi, they're NOT supported on this driver. beware. it-s only for kepler or newer.

My cards are in the Kepler architecture, thanks.

( GTX 645 - 690, GTX 760 - 770)

Archived