I want to add VPN for my startup

dfortunsan

I was searching an information about VPN services for business and found some good ones. Now, I want to hear the opinion from real users. I think I' ll get NordVPN Teams, but before: anyone had it before and can give be feedback? Here is a link if you want to crosscheck if you used it or not: https://nordvpnteams.com/ 

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moved from Security & Privacy News.

(Not really news, better here)

• 2 weeks later...
brittanymarshel

Is it a replica of NordVPN? I never used it neither heard of it.  I've used Nord and Express - but opted to NordVPN for the pricing. Depends what you prefer. In terms of security they will both be almost the same. I've been using it for almost a year. It has highly stable and fast connection and understandable help, though I didn't need to speak to support by this time. I had really great experience with Nord VPN. Here is some reviews you might check https://thevpn.guru/best-vpn-review/

But I won't suggest free VPN I would never use Free VPN for my own safety. I would definitely recommend to go for reliable and known ones like NordVPN, Express VPN or others and they offer good speed. 

• 1 month later...

This is a new product of NordVPN for business - NordVPN Teams. 

Thanks for your answer! But I didn't think about free VPN for a company usage as it could not be the safe decision as you say it as well. 

Finally, chose a NordVPN Teams as it looked the safest with the best pricing and most suitable for my company.

I have been hearing things around the office, that we are planning to get the nordvpn teams app installed and get everyone onboard. But I'm not really into VPNs. Apart from being able to bypass geo-blocks how else can it benefit a business? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/29/2019 at 2:27 PM, drhello111 said:

I have been hearing things around the office, that we are planning to get the nordvpn teams app installed and get everyone onboard. But I'm not really into VPNs. Apart from being able to bypass geo-blocks how else can it benefit a business? 

With nordvpn teams you can, as with any vpn, bypass geo-blocks, you can whitelist IPs, get dedicated company gateways, and your own personal control panel. Its similar to their regular vpn service, just that there are more business-related features and better account control. 

Archived