MBAM Crack - Any updates

nsan3

As everyone would be knowing by now, MBAM has upped its game on anti-crack tech and made the version from v3.6.1 non-crackable.

This is indeed a sad situation but I hope someone somewhere is working on reversing the science and making it Premium again.

Earlier "Dukun Cabul" used to do some sort of help on the crack front but nowadays he is MIA.

Does anyone have any update on the scene with regards to cracking MBAM? The latest version is v3.8.3

Just thought would be nice to open a thread on the same.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shraddhapandya

Someone has been able to repack Malwarebytes and now we can use the premium version. Now I will try

" Try Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium v3.8.3.2965 repack by elchupacabra "...........good, can you show some more info , please ?   About multilang ? Do we have to modify our hostfile ? etc.

Tell us some more..........:whistle: 

Just install and run it. The setup program addd a license key and lock in hosts to activate the premium version automatically. Everything works flawlessly, you will only see a message that says that it has not been possible to contact the license server when you open MBAM. The user interface it's in English for me, I don't know if other languages are included.

18 hours ago, chopito said:

Just install and run it. The setup program addd a license key and lock in hosts to activate the premium version automatically. Everything works flawlessly, you will only see a message that says that it has not been possible to contact the license server when you open MBAM. The user interface it's in English for me, I don't know if other languages are included.

It reverts back to free version after 2 or 3 days.

6 hours ago, bibhuti said:

It reverts back to free version after 2 or 3 days.

It happened the same to me after a few days, but I reinstalled it and now it has been working like a charm for more than two weeks, I don't know why, though.

" it has been working like a charm "................wait , till it updates again..........:whistle:

I installed "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium v3.8.3.2965 repack by Elchupacabra "  on July 30,  I even check for updates several times a day and  so far it has been working fine.  I do however get the annoying "cannot contact the license server" message box.  I am not sure why some people have better luck than others with this repack.

13 minutes ago, orbystorm said:

Why does anyone even need this product?

• It's because it just doesn't work.
  • Moreover, according to all official data, it is the worst available remedy at all.

• Jordan locked this topic

Archived