New Registration

disk2019

• Replies 31
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Brother you are absolutely correct. True Intelligence is to observe & having a listening power as strong as possible.

My Intro to All Brothers of forum :
I am providing services to State Law Enforcement Agency on Cyber Crime Investigation & Digital Forensic Analysis.

I4rg£8all8ag

Hello, how are you today... well I hope 🇭🇷

10 minutes ago, I4rg£8all8ag said:

Hello, how are you today... well I hope 🇭🇷

i am fine brother how about you?

2 minutes ago, moonfish said:

hey :)

yes please ask . i will be happy to help .

i will try to help . i think you want to make some fun thatswhy asking me : how can you help ? 😊

I4rg£8all8ag
27 minutes ago, disk2019 said:

i am fine brother how about you?

yes please ask . i will be happy to help .

I am putting my son to bed (after changing him) it was his birthday today, so we had a little party and asked his friends over, after all... you're only 21 once. 

7 minutes ago, I4rg£8all8ag said:

I am putting my son to bed (after changing him) it was his birthday today, so we had a little party and asked his friends over, after all... you're only 21 once. 

yea absolutely correct .

when i click on like to welcome post of this thread/topic it says you cant like any post today as your maximum attempts reached the limit.

wassup man Welcome to the community i m here since 2012 and will be here until i die because it,s the best community/forum i have ever joined

14 hours ago, disk2019 said:

My Intro to All Brothers of forum :
I am providing services to State Law Enforcement Agency on Cyber Crime Investigation & Digital Forensic Analysis.

I'm not a member here, I was just passing through, my real name is John Smith... a big boy did it and ran away!!!😀😀😀

8 hours ago, ramiz0 said:

wassup man Welcome to the community i m here since 2012 and will be here until i die because it,s the best community/forum i have ever joined

Hmm Brother Great .

2 hours ago, funkyy said:

I'm not a member here, I was just passing through, my real name is John Smith... a big boy did it and ran away!!!😀😀😀

hahaha so funny 😀

Archived