Network Connection issue between 2 systems

Anishraj

Hey All,

So we have 10 PC's on a network which are connected through LAN and there is a issue connecting to one system (Let us call that as System A) from another System (Let us call that System B ), So A is able to connect to B and all the other PC's on the network. However B is not able to connect to A only and is connecting to all other PC's.

Requesting help to resolve the above issue :)

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
6 hours ago, Anishraj said:

Hey All,

So we have 10 PC's on a network which are connected through LAN and there is a issue connecting to one system (Let us call that as System A) from another System (Let us call that System B ), So A is able to connect to B and all the other PC's on the network. However B is not able to connect to A only and is connecting to all other PC's.

Requesting help to resolve the above issue :)

Seems like a firewall problem to me here.

8 hours ago, DKT27 said:

Seems like a firewall problem to me here.

i checked my firewall and everything is set to allow and also today i was able to connect to the system but not able to access the shared folders.

Using Bit Defender for Antivirus and its managing firewall as well.

8 hours ago, LOQUILLO said:

What OS?
Use Firewall, Switch, Router

System A is running on Windows 7 and System B is running on Windows 10

Using Bitdefender in both the systems.

uninstalled antivirus and disabled firewall still no luck, the issue is that only one system is not able to access this system.

2 hours ago, rajeesh said:

disable windows and antivirus firewall and check.

The problem is the computer with Windows 10, I also had that problem and you have to use Windows 10 Build 1809 and on both computers you should go to:
Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Advanced sharing settings
 494575.image0.jpg
Enable this options in both computers (Private, Guest or Public and All Networks)

Check you HomeGroup settings on your Windows 7 system.

can u able to connect via ip address.

try changing homegroup on both the systems.

in the network advance sharing, put off password protected sharing. clear your windows credential.

I run a multi PC/router network and had similar issues a while back.   May I suggest you do an internet search (google,bing,etc.) for Win10 SMB Broken.  I think you'll find the answer to your issue in that thread....

Archived