Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier 14.0.896

jalaffa

I tried UD 2008 and I don't like it. It relies on time access which is not reliable. Various programs changes that, including Antivirus. In my case NAV 2010 does not have option to prevent changing access time. Eset just have this option for on-demand scan, not for real-time protection. And because of that every time I defrag with UD 2008 it moves files differently, even if I defreg for the second time, right after first. Diskeeper is much better at this. I just wish medicine is available.

Cheers ;)

• Replies 196
  • Views 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mara and @kotaxor and to other interested :-

Found something , but couldn`t make it work. Would you like to try ? It`s a little complicated...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site ........................ hotfile.com

Sharecode ................................... /dl/20960694/a06473c/DKP_10_3264.rar.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good Luck

Cheers

Jofre

Just checked. Does not work. This is old instruction for v. 2009 for 64-bit systems. In ReadMe. it says "Run Keymaker.exe as administrator.". Well, there is no keymaker here.

32-bit users, try this files to crack Diskeeper.

Site:mediafire.com
Sharecode: /?gmlqdj2wjgn

Instructions:

- Install Diskeeper.

- Stop Diskeeper Service

- Copy cracked files to Diskeeper folder and overwrite old ones.

- Start Diskeeper service.

- After this run patch posted by Freddyfre

- Test Diskeeper (I just tried on 32-bit XP and it works).

Problem with patch that Freddyfre posted is that it just looks in one, wrong location. It searches files to patch in C:\Programmi\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper even if you installed diskeeper on another drive.

I hate 32-bit software, why everybody does not concentrate on 64bit?

@Freddyfre

Are you in contact with this Warrior that made this patch?

Cheers ;)

32-bit users, try this files to crack Diskeeper.

Thank you.

Your files have worked for me (Windows 7 Evaluation.) Surpisingly, on an installation of Enterprise Server not Pro Premier.

Problem with patch that Freddyfre posted is that it just looks in one, wrong location. It searches files to patch in C:\Programmi\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper even if you installed diskeeper on another drive.

Did notice the same problem - guess Warrior coded his patch exclusively for the 'French' language.

The Warrior patch appears to work fine on Win7 and XP SP3 (Both x86)

You don't even have to run the DsK2010 file. Using Winrar you can extract the files from DsK2010.exe, then from Portable.exe, and you wind up with the .bat and patch files. Then either manually stop the diskserver service, run the reg file and copy the patched files into the C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper folder, and start diskeeper service. Or just edit and save the .bat file with the proper path (C:\Program Files or wherever your install is) and run that. You'll need to run the .bat file from a cmd prompt with admin rights if running Win7(and probably Vista).

The files with the fixed .bat file are below if anyone wants them.

Site: mediafire.com

Share: /?jktyxgmnwy3

@ mara

Miticoo yes I know, now wonder if it helps me with x64

Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier 14.0.896 (x32)

Incl. Patch my friend Miticoo + Activation HyperFast

Read Info (Note: Patch work with all language)

Site: http://rapidshare.com
Sharecode: /files/322991715/Diskeeper.2010.14.0.896-Miticoo.rar

You don't even have to run the DsK2010 file. Using Winrar you can extract the files from DsK2010.exe, then from Portable.exe, and you wind up with the .bat and patch files. Then either manually stop the diskserver service, run the reg file and copy the patched files into the C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper folder, and start diskeeper service. Or just edit and save the .bat file with the proper path (C:\Program Files or wherever your install is) and run that. You'll need to run the .bat file from a cmd prompt with admin rights if running Win7(and probably Vista).

Site: mediafire.com

Share: /?jktyxgmnwy3

----------------------------------------------------------------------

OK ! This time works !

Tested Manual and Automatic (did this many times), adjusted Date/Time 5 months ahead (to 19th.May.2010) and still worked. Rebooted and tested again Outline and Online and it`s fine. No messages saying ---» BUY.

====WinXP Pro SP3 ( x86)====

1 - Install Diskeeper 2010;

2 - Using keyboard : Ctrl + Alt + Delete --» Select "DkService" and then click on "End Process";

3 - Copy files -» "DkTabProvider.dll", "tab.dat" and "Tab.dll" to Diskeeper Directory normally at C:\Program Files \ Diskeeper Corporation \ Diskeeper.

4 - Reboot Computer;

5 - Aplly "Diskeeper.reg".

It`s done! ( Patch not needed ).

-------------------------------------------------

Cheers

Jofre

PS:- Forgot to say --» Click on " Action " --» "Configure Diskeeper" then "About Diskeeper" and here you can read :-

= Product key --» not needed !

= Licensed to --» For You By »»» Warrior 2010

keatliang2005

@ mara

Miticoo yes I know, now wonder if it helps me with x64

Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier 14.0.896 (x32)

Incl. Patch my friend Miticoo + Activation HyperFast

Read Info (Note: Patch work with all language)

Site:
www.rapidshare.com

Sharecodes:
/files/322991715/Diskeeper.2010.14.0.896-Miticoo.rar

is this work with 64bit version ?

@jofre

Sorry for being late, HOLIDAY!!! LOL!

Seem everyone is being busy....

Just downloaded mara fix. Going to give it a shot.

Thanks.

@jofre

Sorry for being late, HOLIDAY!!! LOL!

Seem everyone is being busy....

Just downloaded mara fix. Going to give it a shot.

Thanks.

-----------------------------

Go ahead and let us know !

Not many people looking for a Diskeeper`s "Cure" at nsane.down, but a lot on other sites...

Just did...

Use mara provided files, overwrite existing and using Diskeeper.reg (as suggested by jofre), and also the Hyperfast.reg.

Working well....reboot a few times and it's still working..ie Manual Defrag is working.

Installation method base on jofre's step..(Well done!)

Tested on Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit.

@mara

Did you change something on the 3 files.....seem different from the ones provided by Miticoo.

@kotaxor :

Finally ! Good to know you got it working . I thought you had x64 OS...

Alright!

See you tomorrow !

Cheers

Jofre

Well...auto defrag seem to be working well too. Wishing all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Season to be Merry especially to you, jofre.

Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier 14.0.896 (x64)

Pre-activated by me

Tested in 2 virtual machine

Site:
www.rapidshare.com

Sharecodes:
/files/323682724/Diskeeper2010x64.rar

keatliang2005

Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier 14.0.896 (x64)

Pre-activated by me

Tested in 2 virtual machine

Site:
www.rapidshare.com

Sharecodes:
/files/323682724/Diskeeper2010x64.rar

can you post some instruction on this ?? :dance2:

It seems to work !

Thanks !

++

Archived