Donations or not is No Different?

Om Cracked

I want give a little suggestion For all board on Nsane Forum...

In other forum, they are given appreciate for members was given donation like a badge or members status like "DONORS"

So there is a difference between members who have donated and members who did not make donations

So that members who have given donations get an appreciation and members who have not given donations will be encouraged to make donations as well

As I feel, I have given donations and not the same and there is no appreciation from the board of this forum, even though the donations from me and other members were small, but that meant a lot to the progress of this forum going forward

I say this to represent other donors to get appreciation from the board here...Regards

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  1. Do you recommend publicly discriminating against people without knowing anything about what opportunities anyone has?
  2. Donation is always voluntary and not subject to disclosure, as it can be very offensive to those who cannot have one for any reason. No matter, what the reason is, but here is many people, who can't do it. For example not employed people, invalids, etc. Why they should be disriminated?
  3. Once a person has joined knowing that this is a forum for everyone with equal rights, that discrimination on any grounds is prohibited, the rules cannot be changed unilaterally and after approval of the agreement, ie after registration will be other rules.
  4. Many people have come here to help those who have problems - whether they still have to pay for helping somebody - then they are also discriminated.
  5. Is volunteering really an obligation, is it obligation to pay? And if someone cannot pay, must be destroyed publicly? This is what You want?

28 minutes ago, Kalju said:
  1. Do you recommend publicly discriminating against people without knowing anything about what opportunities anyone has?
  2. Donation is always voluntary and not subject to disclosure, as it can be very offensive to those who cannot have one for any reason. No matter, what the reason is, but here is many people, who can't do it. For example not employed people, invalids, etc. Why they should be disriminated?
  3. Once a person has joined knowing that this is a forum for everyone with equal rights, that discrimination on any grounds is prohibited, the rules cannot be changed unilaterally and after approval of the agreement, ie after registration will be other rules.
  4. Many people have come here to help those who have problems - whether they still have to pay for helping somebody - then they are also discriminated.
  5. Is volunteering really an obligation, is it obligation to pay? And if someone cannot pay, must be destroyed publicly? This is what You want?

I don't want debate with you because i don't hear comment from you, just give the suggestion...it's up to the board only, if we are pleased, the donors feel appreciated

9 hours ago, Om Cracked said:

I don't want debate with you because i don't hear comment from you, just give the suggestion...it's up to the board only, if we are pleased, the donors feel appreciated

1. If you don't want to, why do you do it?
  2. I have not commented you, but wrote only one opinion.
  3. Is it not allowed?

Moreover, it is contrary to the rules that applied now and were also in effect when all current members came here.
Secondly, it is contrary to generally recognized human rights.

3 minutes ago, Kalju said:
  1. If you don't want to, why do you do it?
  2. I have not commented on you, but wrote only one opinion.
  3. Is it disabled?

I'm done with you, it's up to you to comment on what my post is...

1 hour ago, Om Cracked said:

I want give a little suggestion For all board on Nsane Forum...

In other forum, they are given appreciate for members was given donation like a badge or members status like "DONATUR"

So there is a difference between members who have donated and members who did not make donations

So that members who have given donations get an appreciation and members who have not given donations will be encouraged to make donations as well

As I feel, I have given donations and not the same and there is no appreciation from the board of this forum, even though the donations from me and other members were small, but that meant a lot to the progress of this forum going forward

I say this to represent other donors to get appreciation from the board here...Regards

Your contribution and donation are highly appreciated!

Admins have added "Donor" in your profile. See image bellow:

9LZMLVw.png

i've already suggested a different avatar layer for donors

it's still a work in progress...

1 minute ago, Jordan said:

Your contribution and donation are highly appreciated!

Admins have added "Donor" in your profile. See image bellow:

9LZMLVw.png

i've already suggested a different avatar layer for donors

it's still a work in progress...

Thanks for the appreciated to all board...i hope will be a lot of donors for this beloved forum, Regards!

Archived