My Opinion

Airstream_Bill

Airstream_Bill

It sure seems to me that there sure is a lot of CRAP Software out there compared to two or three years ago.  That goes also for the Giveaway stuff.  JUNK.  Maybe I am just getting older and do not care about new software.?????

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope. You are right. CCleaner, for example.

Moved from Software News.

(Not really news, better here)

12 hours ago, Airstream_Bill said:

It sure seems to me that there sure is a lot of CRAP Software out there compared to two or three years ago.  That goes also for the Giveaway stuff.  JUNK.  Maybe I am just getting older and do not care about new software.?????

Maybe yes, maybe no. Difficult to say within this short time span.

Good small softwares have the tendency to become full of bloatware, it started long ago. Good small softwares can be bought by big companies, usually without improvement or worst. Some perpetual licenses moved to subscription scheme.

Did not change much the softwares used for years, you might tell us more about which new ones you consider?

16 hours ago, Airstream_Bill said:

1) It sure seems to me that there sure is a lot of CRAP Software out there compared to two or three years ago. 

2) That goes also for the Giveaway stuff.  JUNK. 

Totally, agree with you!!! :clap:

That may or may not be true, from a purely numerical standpoint I'd say I would agree as there is more software overall today than there was many years ago.  But I think the ratio of crap software to good software has been pretty even over the years. 

manmohan0339
On 7/18/2019 at 1:14 AM, Airstream_Bill said:

That goes also for the Giveaway stuff.  JUNK.

I AM agree with you dear

• Administrator

The world is moving towards mobiles and mobile based apps, with it's effects having on the desktop based softwares I think.

Archived