[Personal Giveaway] Games + Random Games

khanyash

khanyash

Important - It is not possible to check the keys without activating the games. The keys should work fine. If a key doesn't work then I may or not give a replacement or new game.

About Giveaway - There are Games + Random Games. [Random Games - You know the game only after activating the key in your Steam account. I too don't know the games for the keys.]

About Result - I will announce the result on 28 July. The winners should claim the win before 31 July. I will close the giveaway on 31 July.

About Winners - This will be a first come basis for the winners. The winner who replies first in this thread with his/her choice of game or random game gets that game. The winner should check other winners reply before him/her to avoid picking the same game.

* I may add more games

Just post your comments to enter this giveaway

Games

Cookies vs. Claus

Dandara

ESport Manager

Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Mastered

Finding Paradise
Grand Ages: Medieval
I am not a Monster

Mech Rage

Murdered: Soul Suspect

>observer_ @iSniper

SkyDrift

Sniper Elite V2 @JayDee
STAR WARS Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy @Raur

Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones

The Odyssey: Winds of Athena

Random Games
xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxx4
xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxx5 @slick1109
xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxA
xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxA @donaldl
xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxB
xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxE
xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxH @earthfather
xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxK
xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxX

Guys, just post your comments to enter the giveaway. You don't need to mention the game. I will draw the winners on 28 July. The winners need to mention the game. It will be a first come basis for the winners i.e the winner who replies first in this thread with his/her choice of game or random game gets that game i.e each winner should reply and pick a different game. Hope I am clear now.

gr.png

• Replies 40
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
khanyash

Guys, just post your comments to enter the giveaway. You don't need to mention the game. I will draw the winners on 28 July. The winners need to mention the game. It will be a first come basis for the winners i.e the winner who replies first in this thread with his/her choice of game or random game gets that game i.e each winner should reply and pick a different game. Hope I am clear now.

• Matrix pinned this topic

Worth a try, Any random game will do. Thank you for doing this, and good luck to everyone as well.

• Matrix locked and unpinned this topic

Archived