Chris Titus Tech: Windows 10 Keeps Getting Worse

steven36

• steven36 changed the title to Chris Titus Tech: Windows 10 Keeps Getting Worse
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'To save space'... really? what about the other useless crap?... This is the main reason fr why registry restore isn't there anymore?

How about 'eliminate many registry user "tweaks" ' that in many cases ruin Windows (or parts of it) ? Even if it throws some more crap down your alley, in the end it's a good excuse to annihilate (for the moment) many "tweaks" and spare some valuable time and resources on the MS support team.

As Trump says: "Fake news!"

coromonadalix

To save space lollll .......   why the winsxs folder (i do know why it exist) must be this big

Just done a properties

4.2 gigs, 59,562 files, 16,693 folders .......

And they remove a good functionality to backup/restore the registry,  shame on them

Right now Zorin Os is a very good candidate to replace M@$@$   crap 10

2 hours ago, coromonadalix said:

Right now Zorin Os is a very good candidate to replace M@$@$   crap 10 

I don't use distros  only maintained by 2 people Artyom Zorin and his brother Kyrill.they charge cash for Ubuntu . I mean if you don't care that they could quit maintaining it  its your choice. I hate bloated  distros full of stuff I never use  so  id would not pay for one  just for soupprt . Never needed Microsoft support for Windows  ether since  years and years ago , there better support on forums  .  I  do a minimal install  Ubuntu from the iso it hardly installs but just few apps bare bones then i  install everything  i use, that  the only way i'm happy but we all start with something .  Minimal install is not for people just starting out but  once you  get the hang of it you can  do your own apps .

But im picky  I use  this one here is post of people  showing  there budgie desktops

https://discourse.ubuntubudgie.org/t/show-us-your-budgie-desktop/73/4

Budgie you can make it look like windows , mac  ,etc  , you can move the bar down to the bottom and move the power button to left if  your use to windows  Only reason I use the  Ubuntu version instead of Solus. is its Maintained  by big company so it has better support and Ubuntu has more apps than any other  distro  .

Archived