Om Cracked

AOMEI Backupper 5.0.0 All Edition

Stig

I just restored an image, and it works nicely.

Thanks, AOMEI. You are excelling yourselves.

Legacy

Likeing this Jordan. It's still a good tool to have in the tool kit.

I've only had a few issues with a few restores with boot issues in earlier versions. Hopefully this is polished out now.

MrZeb

Hi Jordan,

26 minutes ago, Jordan said:

WinPE plugin also available exclusively for confirmed WinPE makers (x86/x64 - No script needed)

Is the plugin for Winbuilder?

From time to time I do some work with the guys of theOven.org... not this days, but soon or latter I have to start rebuilding my WinPE on Windows 7 to Windows 10... due to the end of support of Windows 7, lack of hardware support etc.

Jordan
17 minutes ago, MrZeb said:

Hi Jordan,

Is the plugin for Winbuilder?

From time to time I do some work with the guys of theOven.org... not this days, but soon or latter I have to start rebuilding my WinPE on Windows 7 to Windows 10... due to the end of support of Windows 7, lack of hardware support etc.

You are talking about scripts.

Mines are plugins directly usable in any PE without applying the script with the builder..

(Sorry but this need long discussions which will make us go off topic)

(i'll explain with more details via pm later...)

BTJB
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Jordan said:

WinPE 10 DualBoot AOMEI Backupper Technician Plus 5.0 LEGACY/UEFI

braDhy8.png

What is this? Dual architecture disc from two merged discs you made? Or some launcher for boot choice? And where is download links? Did you removed the content and why? Can I make this myself? What program?

Edited by BTJB

Om Cracked
7 minutes ago, BTJB said:

And where is download links?

you can PM @Jordan for link download because he given link download only from PM, that's i know...

Jordan
1 hour ago, BTJB said:

What is this? Dual architecture disc from two merged discs you made? Or some launcher for boot choice? And where is download links? Did you removed the content and why? Can I make this myself? What program?

Answered thanks to @Om Cracked

More details via pm.

Testina
On 7/6/2019 at 1:13 AM, xanax said:

like ambakdrv.sys is not removed when uninstall Backupper, same is with amwrtdrv.sys and ammntdrv.sys

and can absolutely be deleted manually without any problem 

So, let me summarize and please correct me if I'm wrong:

1 - the above three files are not removed by Aomei for various reasons (shared by other apps, etc...), and they can give BSODs only if you try to block it or prevent it (I don't know how, maybe with external uninstalling or drivers load locking apps) from starting after the backupper itself is removed; leaving them there untouched after backupper uninstall doesn't cause any problem.

2 - if, for any reason (I don't know what...and why) you want to remove them, you need to follow a (manual?) trick (???? wich one?)

Many thanks for the attention and help

phillthedrill
Posted (edited)

That worked....thank you!

On 7/5/2019 at 6:06 PM, Jordan said:

Try this after backup

MFvA22p.png

Edited by phillthedrill

vigipirate

Hello everyone
test aomei backupper v5.0 technician more
backup of the system win10 pro x64 uefi
two backup perform backup system auto from aomei
manual partition backup
then change hard disk reinstallation with cd WinPE aoemi backupper boot uefi backup system does not take 2 partition not 4 in uefi 100 MB boot system and windows reboot ok in gpt but more partition WinRE 500mo and 16 mo Fat 32
for restoration all partition
the partitions are recovering well but at reboot BSD error 0xc00000e impossible to repair
i am disappointed in aomei backupper he is not doing his job for a backup software please report your experience if you desire it in MP or other backup software better for me his terabyte image for windows never had any restore error

-=[4lfre1re]=-
13 minutes ago, vigipirate said:

the partitions are recovering well but at reboot BSD error 0xc00000e impossible to repair
i am disappointed in aomei backupper he is not doing his job for a backup software please report your experience if you desire it in MP or other backup software better for me his terabyte image for windows never had any restore error

Hi... Perhaps this can help you... https://www.aomeitech.com/articles/boot-configuration-data-is-missing-windows-10-1234.html

Regards... 😉

whitehoda
Posted (edited)

66805955_387762631863223_798005257745255

There is a backup error on Uefi partition in GPT format.
It seems that the BCD of the System partition is not backed up properly during the backup process.
If you restore to this backup image, it will be 100% unbootable.

Edited by whitehoda

Pete 12

No problem , you should choose for "disk backup " , now your entire OS will be integrated in this backup................!  :whistle:

vigipirate

yes I know but there is more partition WinRe 500Mo and fat32 16 MB disk in gpt backup system uefi restore and reboot without problem but two partitions not four as for the standart windows UEFI if we start to laugh laughter boot rec / fixboot ect these not a reliable backup for aomei it's more data recovery is reinstall windows dvd to own voila !!!

Testina
4 hours ago, vigipirate said:

yes I know but there is more partition WinRe 500Mo and fat32 16 MB disk in gpt backup system uefi restore and reboot without problem but two partitions not four as for the standart windows UEFI if we start to laugh laughter boot rec / fixboot ect these not a reliable backup for aomei it's more data recovery is reinstall windows dvd to own voila !!!

Did you test same op. using last v.4.6.3 ? I always go for full disk backup.......and no issue, obviously

vigipirate
Posted (edited)

according to my experience
v4.6.3 or v5.0 as long as you do not touch partitions no problem, but delete all partitions bcd error or change disk and error? restore with error for me the best its terabyte image for windows voila

goggle translate fr

selon mon expérience
v4.6.3 ou v5.0 tant que vous ne touchez pas aux partitions pas de problème, mais supprimez toutes les partitions ! erreur bcd ou changer de disque et erreur ? restauration avec erreur sauvegarde pas sur a 100% pour moi le meilleur ses terabyte image for windows

Edited by vigipirate

m345
Posted (edited)
On 7/9/2019 at 11:35 AM, vigipirate said:

Hello everyone

If you can just post your issue in french so I can find out what are you trying to say, cause this translation is so poor that I was incapable to understand it.

Anyway, I can only guess that you got some problem restoring some partitions while using Aomei on GPT based disks with UEFI boot. this issue is well known limitation / backward that I also experienced time ago while using it in same conditions. it was on version 4.1 .

To solve it I used UEFI boot tools to fix the boot entry and its partition. that partition is not accessible and not formatted with normal partition structure.

my favorite for backups were always Acronis. but TeraByte image for windows and macrium reflect will do the job as well.

Edited by m345
added reference for similar issue

fedsi
Posted (edited)
On 7/6/2019 at 9:06 AM, xanax said:

nothing is fake and nobody lying to anybody, offline key generators works fine

https://www.aomeitech.com/code.html   ->  it's for older version, <4.1

5GFwtzY.png

and https://www.aomeitech.com/offline-key.html    -->  it's for v4.5 and newer

8P1Vxok.png

THANKS @xanax for medicine great work keep up i just wanted to ask wht's the differences between trial n retail versions of  backupper

Edited by fedsi

vigipirate

Hello I go back the info for aomei backupper 5.0
backup of my system windows 10 x64 uefi 1903 4 partition winRe boot system fat 32 16 MB windows
change of hard drive restoration of the backup of 4 partitions boot error I proscribe this software draws zero draw

dhamodaran
On 7/6/2019 at 3:46 PM, Jordan said:

WinPE 10 DualBoot AOMEI Backupper Technician Plus 5.0 LEGACY/UEFI

braDhy8.png

WinPE plugin also available exclusively for confirmed WinPE makers (x86/x64 - No script needed)

3pSnpFF.png

Hi  friend link please- good job