Om Cracked

AOMEI Backupper 5.0.0 All Edition

jango

Version 5.0 (Released 2019-7-04)

Added Pre/Post Command: execute commands or scripts before and after backup/synchronization.
Brand-new user interface: a more modernized look and feel.
Improved the speed of files synchronization.
Optimized the method to create Windows PE bootable media.
Fixed issue: the program doesn't display normally in high resolution and DPI monitor.
Fixed issue: failed to perform file sync task because of long file path.

Jordan

Topics merged.
Note : The author is automatically determined by the system according to timestamps.

I Am Negan

Anybody have the links for the other versions besides Standard?

Pete 12

Just tested , by making new OS-backup .

The UI is completely renewed , you will search first , backup went fast , only when verifying backup took much time ........!

Much more time then previous version , 4.6.3            :whistle:

J.D
3 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

Just tested , by making new OS-backup .

The UI is completely renewed , you will search first , backup went fast , only when verifying backup took much time ........!

Much more time then previous version , 4.6.3            :whistle:

Much depends on your CPU, Ram, type of Disk (HDD or SSD) and the size / amount of data you are Imaging :yes:

Pete 12

" Much depends on your CPU, Ram, type of Disk (HDD or SSD) and the size / amount of data you are Imaging :yes: ".............you are right , I did not change these things , so compared with the previous ; its much slower.............

Abacaxi
Posted (edited)

Testing AOMEI Backupper Professional with key offered by @HFSniper:-

Takes for me to backup the all System (19.2 GB) -  (Windows 10 Home x64 v.1903 -18362.207) --» 8 minutes,  and 12 minutes to recover.

Exactly the same times that takes Acronis True Image Home v.22.0.9850 (version I have been using).

VERY EASY TO USE !

Edited by Abacaxi

BTJB

@HFSniper I waited exactly for this registration way! Thanks a lot man! 😍😘

Kalju
Posted (edited)

I look, you testing AOMEI Backupper, but there is one thing that has made many problems for many people.
Namely, AOMEI Backupper stores its drivers in the Windows folder and the problem is removing the file ambakdrv.sys after when you have removed AOMEI Backupper.
Normally, this file cannot be removed very easily and it is not removed by the AOMEI uninstaller too.
However, this can cause the BSOD if you try to block it or prevent it from starting after the backupper itself is removed.
So, who has tested and removed AOMEI Backupper, check the existence of this file. If it is there and You want to remove it, You must do one little trick in registry. After that is removing possible.

Edited by Kalju

BTJB
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Kalju said:

I look, you testing AOMEI Backupper, but there is one thing that has made many problems for many people.
Namely, AOMEI Backupper stores its drivers in the Windows folder and the problem is removing the file ambakdrv.sys after when you have removed AOMEI Backupper.
Normally, this file cannot be removed very easily and it is not removed by the AOMEI uninstaller too.
However, this can cause the BSOD if you try to block it or prevent it from starting after the backupper itself is removed.
So, who has tested and removed AOMEI Backupper, check the existence of this file. If it is there and You want to remove it, You must do one little trick in registry. After that is removing possible.

You had to stop services before uninstall. First time I tried to uninstall 4.6.3 and it stick endless in freeze. After kill the process from Task Manager uninstall process keep going in progress. But every time on every uninstall no matter of version it telling that some files must be removed manually. I have this file, but it is not in Windows, it is in System32. And there is no service run, so I removed this manually without need of registry editor.

To every one, you should know that AOMEI have two offline key generators - one valid and one fake. One of them is invalid or it must be valid only for the old version. It still lying people with successful fake offline key!

aomei-fake-generator.gif

Edited by BTJB

phillthedrill

Is anyone else having problem scheduling backups? I tried even under admin mode to schedule a backup everyday at 3am and it doesn't set the schedule. When I close the program or go back to the scheduler, it's not listed to backup at 3am.

Jordan
38 minutes ago, phillthedrill said:

Is anyone else having problem scheduling backups? I tried even under admin mode to schedule a backup everyday at 3am and it doesn't set the schedule. When I close the program or go back to the scheduler, it's not listed to backup at 3am.

Try this after backup

MFvA22p.png

xanax
Posted (edited)

like ambakdrv.sys is not removed when uninstall Backupper, same is with amwrtdrv.sys and ammntdrv.sys

and can absolutely be deleted manually without any problem

why is not deleted?
well, unpack installer and check innosetup installation script, section [Files] and [UninstallDelete], everything will be clearer

also check [UninstallRun]

Edited by xanax

Jordan

Those 3 drivers are not even used by default!

Microsoft VSS technology is used instead, which is far better.

Would be fine if loaded only when triggered by the user.

vlQVb3O.png

BTJB
35 minutes ago, xanax said:

unpack installer and check innosetup installation script, section [Files] and [UninstallDelete], everything will be clearer

also check [UninstallRun]

Isn't it Advanced Installer? What inno setup inside? What you are using for unpack? Please let me know please.

jordon.dias
2 hours ago, small potatoes said:

anyone who trusts something as important as a system backup to a cracked program is a fool. have a nice day.

if  only someone has enough money to spend  on softwares after his expenses are met... (forget ur coffee) and get genuine soft.

Testina
7 hours ago, BTJB said:

but there is one thing that has made many problems for many people

I looked around but I didn't find anything about this issue, as well as any mention to  ambakdrv.sys driver. Are we sure it must be removed? Why such a "fault" is not claimed by Aomei itself?

BTJB

OMG I didn't imagine it was Inno Setup @xanax. I had to check first. I can't believe they are maniacs.

xanax
8 hours ago, BTJB said:

To every one, you should know that AOMEI have two offline key generators - one valid and one fake. One of them is invalid or it must be valid only for the old version. It still lying people with successful fake offline key!

nothing is fake and nobody lying to anybody, offline key generators works fine

https://www.aomeitech.com/code.html   ->  it's for older version, <4.1

5GFwtzY.png

and https://www.aomeitech.com/offline-key.html    -->  it's for v4.5 and newer

8P1Vxok.png