Om Cracked

MP3jam 1.1.5.3

Om Cracked

jmxegkE.png

MP3jam is a safe and fast MP3 downloader with the access to 20+ million songs. It lets you search, listen to and download full albums for free with one click! The software is optimized for fast YouTube music search and download, so you can save any track or album in seconds.

No other tool organizes music hosted by YouTube in albums! No need to visit YouTube and copy links of music videos. MP3jam finds and downloads YouTube MP3s directly in the program.

Music tracks are all legal and available for free download. MP3jam does not use torrents, p2p algorithms or pirate sites and only searches for music in public access.

MP3jam lets you download music in MP3 format. Further you can transfer downloaded mp3 files to iPod, iPhone, Android, MP3 player or PC. Converting music video to MP3 is no longer necessary!

MP3jam provides the high-quality music files to download. No need to preview all music to choose tracks. MP3jam finds the best audio quality by default. Find any song, artist, or album and start MP3 download at once. No registration, no captchas, absolutely obligation-free!

Features:

Legal Music Download
Music tracks are all legal and available for free download. MP3jam does not use torrents, p2p algorithms or pirate sites and only searches for music in public access. This free music software delivers best MP3s hosted by YouTube.

Impressive MP3 Library
Over 20 Million audio tracks are at your daily disposal. Find any song, artist, or album and start MP3 download at once. No registration, no captchas, absolutely obligation-free!

Full Album Downloads
No other tool organizes music hosted by YouTube in albums! MP3jam has a one-click option to download the entire MP3 album that contains your favorite song.

MP3 Download on the Fly
MP3jam downloads music in MP3 format. It means you can further transfer downloaded music to iPod, iPhone, Android, MP3 player or PC. Converting music video to MP3 is no longer necessary!

Smart Music Search
Find free mp3 songs by your favourite artists with 99% accuracy using the smart music search feature. All tracks are sorted by newest and most popular. Best free music guaranteed!

All-in-one Music Jukebox
Search, preview and download music in one place. Listen to saved tracks from the download history. MP3jam is organized in such an easy way that even your grandma can download MP3 now!

Fast Music Download
Enjoy free MP3 download at record speed due to MP3jam multi-thread download technology. Just a few seconds to download a song, several minutes to save a whole album!

High-quality MP3s
Download MP3 at highest quality (up to 320 kbps) for free. The software automatically searches for the highest audio bitrate available and provides only the best search results.

Discover Artists by Genre
Find new music by genre and explore artists that are popular today. Download music albums of recommended singers and bands. Listen to rock, pop, electronic, jazz, indie, r&b and much more.

Sharing in Social Networks
Share your favourite music tracks in social networks. Post to Facebook and Twitter straight from the music software. Your friends find out your favourite music right away and can download it themselves.

Homepage: http://www.mp3jam.org

Release Date: 2019-07-02
Language: Multilingual

DOWNLOAD:
=========================================================
Installer (14.04 MB): http://download2.mp3jam.org/MP3jamSetup.exe

Patch (380 KB):
Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/8929428/Patch-MP3jam.1.1.x.rar.html

flash48

Pardon me but I am curious.  The web site says the app is free so I am certain that the users of this forum would like to know why do we need the patch?

Advertiser
2 hours ago, flash48 said:

why do we need the patch?

The old free versions (and perhaps even the latter) offered limited features.
The only downside is that the free app is deliberately limited in the hope you’ll buy a one-day or lifetime subscription. If you don’t, you can only download five tracks every 25 minutes and you can’t download full albums.

flash48
20 hours ago, Advertiser said:

The old free versions (and perhaps even the latter) offered limited features.
The only downside is that the free app is deliberately limited in the hope you’ll buy a one-day or lifetime subscription. If you don’t, you can only download five tracks every 25 minutes and you can’t download full albums.

OK,  Much thanks for explaining.

nickhog
Posted (edited)

Just an FYI for all...  As of a few hours ago, MP3Jam isn't working for me again.    It finds listings  for titles, songs but,  No downloads and no playback. Dropping a Youtube URL doesn't find anything...  This may be related to the info posted by MACH1 on forum home page titled

YouTube ‘Blocks’ Popular MP3 Stream-Ripping Sites

Edited by nickhog

payday

Everything here works smooth so far ... w7p64

49c3e96149f76b5e78f649900eab.png

luisam
Posted (edited)

First of all, with my excuses to the original poster of this application, I find that it's just one more application to rip youtube music and convert it to mp3 format. While I find usefulf this kind of apps when you simply cant gt a regular audio files, the main issue it that they cheat with the bitrate. For a test  downloaded a song, indicating 256 kbps; when checking the spectogram with SPEK.EXE, it's fairly 96 - 112 kbps.  You still can enjoy fully the music, actually for casual listening you even can save at 32 kbps, but it contaminates the quality of your records making believe you've got some good stuff.

While the application works, this kind of apps are sooner or later get blocked so if you purchase a premium version, you'll get ultimately cheated.

Edited by luisam

nickhog

@payday. Just checked mine again and it's working this morning...  May have been a glitch with my system but no matter, it's good for now.

SunLion
12 hours ago, nickhog said:

Just an FYI for all...  As of a few hours ago, MP3Jam isn't working for me again.    It finds listings  for titles, songs but,  No downloads and no playback. Dropping a Youtube URL doesn't find anything...  This may be related to the info posted by MACH1 on forum home page titled

YouTube ‘Blocks’ Popular MP3 Stream-Ripping Sites

Same situation here!

xanax
3 hours ago, luisam said:

when checking the spectogram with SPEK.EXE, it's fairly 96 - 112 kbps.

how did you determine that?

luisam
Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, luisam said:

when checking the spectogram with SPEK.EXE, it's fairly 96 - 112 kbps.

3 hours ago, xanax said:

how did you determine that?

A really interesting question and I'm really happy you made it

I have some experience interpreting SPEC grapghics but just for the practical demostration I'm inserting the image of SPEC result for the rip of "Does Anybody Love You" by Mama Cass Elliot  using MP3Jam which is supposed to have a bitrate of 256 and the same file redigitized to 112 kbps using Total Audio Converter:

vo1Ye04.png

Compare both graphics, and you should easily appreciate they are quite similar. Must confess, I also redigitized to 96 kbps and the result was somewhte lower, but still the final value is in the range I indicated in my post simply evaluating visually, about 112 lbps. Overall, no too bad. I've got from Youtube ripps as low as 64 kbps.

Now I want to insist,  don't underrate 112 kbps audio files.  If you can't get a better file you can enjoy this record for casual listening on your computer, car or even on an mp3 player with standard earphones. If your earphones or speakers are standard quality you should listen carefully to sense any difference between this record and a proper CD audio.

just be careful not to mix it with high quality records.

If you are interested to see the difference between spec graphs, here you have the same record at legitimate 320 kbps

2x0kLse.png similar!

MP3Jam is an interesting application but it's not better than any web resident application you can use without restrictions trying sell you "premium" options.

I have been using SPEK.EXE to check audio files which "seem" to be better than those I have in my discography and by now I'm not even surprised the least when I find some file which is supposed to be 320 kbps or even FLAC and actually it's no more than 128 kbps. If you get a CD burned using 128 kbps files and rip to FLAC, all you'll get are the same 128 kbps rips!

Edited by luisam

xanax

@luisam what bitrate should be of source file if trancoded into mp3 @ 320kbps and spectrogram looks like this:

wFmMTYM.png

just to mention, mp3jam create hidden registry key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\WOW6432Node\CLSID\{130F8154-E804-4BD5-A07B-35BE69039715}

or

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\CLSID\{130F8154-E804-4BD5-A07B-35BE69039715}

luisam
32 minutes ago, xanax said:

@luisam what bitrate should be of source file if trancoded into mp3 @ 320kbps and spectrogram looks like this:

I don't have the source file, because this is a 320 kbps file downloaded from a post but possibly it was ripped from an Audio CD or FLAC.

luisam
Posted (edited)
On 7/12/2019 at 12:57 PM, xanax said:

it's converted from audio file with bitrate 56kbps

You simply can't get a from a 56 kbps file a spectograph identical to one you get for a 320 kbps

But to illustrate better how spectographs look, lets do the excercise starting with an acredited 100% legitimate original CD audio file. For this purpose, I selected an originla CD I bought personally from a legitimate distribuitor, TO THE FAITHFUL DEPARTED by THE CRANBERRIES (Track 1 - Hollywood)

Site: https://www5.zippyshare.com
Sharecode: /v/BXctSL4V/file.html

Spec.exe can't register the spectrograph of an audio CD track so I ripped the first track HOLLYWOOD, to FLAC; for any practical reason, you get the same result ripping to WAV. The difference is that while FLAC is lossless as WAV it uses less storing space.

Next, using the same audio source I ripped to MP3 at 320 kbps and at 56 kbps

See the graphics:

lAxxOug.png

If you save a 56 kbps MP3 file as 320 kbps MP3 or as FLAC you'll still get the same spectograph as for 56 kbps with the only difference of the audio format and the extension. When you save to a lower quality, you are not compressing but degrading and resaving to the original bitrate won't help you to recover the original quality - similar to graphics. If you save a 95% JPG file to 20% and then save it again to 95%, all you'll get is a bigger file but there is no way to recover the quality and resolustion of the original jpg file.

In pirate market its quite common to get burned CDs which are not copies of an original but some stuff downloaded from the intenet, frequently from Youtube, and disguised as a legitimate copy.

In any case,  I'm enclosing the 3 files of Hollywood by The Cranberries: FLAC, MP3 320 kbps and MP3 56 kbps so you can check yourself this simple experiment. As in one of those forum links provided it says, after having seen a couple of different spectograph graphics, if's not easy to fool someone disguising a low bitrate quality with a better one resaving a file.. 

By the way, the spectrograph and the bitrate are not enough to evaluate que REAL QUALITY of a record. You might get some awful quality audios ripped from a cracked and deformed vinyl LP providing an excellent spectrograph so it's always useful to listen a record before deciding about it's real quality. 

EDITED: Also, as you may learn from the example posted by Xanax, an AAC file at 56 kbps is showing a spectrograph similar to an MP3 file at 320 kbps of the same audio file. Must recognize, it's an iteresting trick an I didn't know it happens, but it confirms what I wrote before.. While AAC is a better quality audio than MP3, the sound qualty of a 56 kbps AAC  has not even near the quality of a 320 kbps MP3 file. So this is an actual proof that  the spectrograph and the bitrate are not enough to evaluate que REAL QUALITY of a record. Though, for any casual listening on a device which supports the m4a format, you are getting a quality near to an MP3 128 kbps, which is actually not bad. If you are familiar with internet radio, you should know that stations streaming at AAC 64 kbps has about the same sound quality of MP3 128 kbps.

Edited by luisam
Made correction of incorrect use of term "resampleing". Aditional comments about AAC vs MP3

xanax
Posted (edited)

@luisam

but who said that source file was encoded with some mp3 encoder?

why even assume that the source file is encoded with mp3 encoder? that's one more nonsense

reading some stuff of experts like audio engineers and theirs knowledge and expirience and not of "experts" in combination with some own knowledge and expirience can change views of some 'knowledge' based on total misunderstanding

11 hours ago, luisam said:

When you resample to a lower quality, you are not compressing but degrading and resamplig to the original bitrate won't help you to recover the original quality

should at least understand difference between bitrate and samplerate, this is basics

"resampling to the original bitrate"??? c'mon :)

and also should know what lowpass filter do

example:

use some flac or audio cd - stereo, 16-bit, 44100kHz

convert it to AAC-HE v2 - stereo, 16-bit, 48000, CBR 56kbps

convert it to MP3 - stereo, 16-bit, 44100, CBR 320kbps (or with insane preset)

then tell again that simply can't get a from a 56 kbps file a spectograph identical to one i get for a 320 kbps

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/10208445/cedaly.rar.html

Edited by xanax

Advertiser

Understanding Audio Quality:  Bit Rate, Sample Rate

https://medium.com/@MicroPyramid/understanding-audio-quality-bit-rate-sample-rate-14286953d71f

Audio Quality is the accuracy and enjoyability of the audio which the user can listen from an electronic device. Audio quality depends upon the bit rate, sample rate, file format and encoded method. It also depends on the ability of the encoder to get the important bits right.

Bit Rate refers to the audio quality of the stream. It is measured in Kilobitspersec (kbps or k). Bit rate is no of bits (data) encoded per second or the no. of bits transmitted or received per second. Higher the bit rate with more sampling rate, requires high bandwidth and produces good audio quality. Low bit rates refer to smaller file size and less bandwidth with a drop in audio quality. For good quality music usually 64–128kbps (96kbps+ recommended) bit rate is preferred.

Sample Rate is the number of samples per unit time. A sample is a measurement of signal amplitude and it contains the information of the amplitude value of the signal waveform over a period of time. The sample rate is also called as sample frequency, higher the sample frequency obtains a signal which is similar to original analog signal for good audio quality. The file size depends upon the sample frequency. The bit depth refers to no. of bits in each sample, determines the maximum signal to noise ratio. The bit depth may be 16-bit, 24-bit, 32-bit, for audio CD 16-bit is preferred. The sample rate is measured in hertz(Hz). According to Nyquist Sampling theorem the sampling frequency to produce the exact original waveform should be double the original frequency of the signal. The human hearing bandwidth is 20Hz-20kHz, the audio sampled can be at the rate above 40kHz.(Usually 44.1KHz is preferred).

Bandwidth is the speed that you can send data or receive the data.It depends upon the bit rate at which the data is send or received.For more bit rate the bandwidth consumed is more for which the cost to broadcaster will increase. As the bit rate increases the amount of data streamed per second increases at a good sampling rate to produce the replica of analog signal with more bit depth (16 for audio) thus increasing the bandwidth and file size to produce the best audio quality. Some of the bit rate and sample rate preferred are given below: For MP3format the Mp3 streaming bit rates and sample rate for stereo may range from 96–320 kbps/44.1–48KHz, the preferred bit rates are 128Kbps/44.1KHz, 96Kbps/44.1KHz. The audio quality depends on the encoded format, it is difficult to determine which encoded format at chosen bit rate sounds good. For example the bit rate at 128kbps Mp3 format sounds the same quality as AAC format at 96kbps/44.1KHz(apple lossy compressed format for itunes).

Bit Rate calculation (Uncompressed Format) bit rate= bitspersample(16-bit or 24-bit)*samplespersec(44.1KHz-48KHz)*no.of channels. Example 16-bit 48Khz strereo contains bitrate of 1.5Mb/sec. File size calculation For Uncompressed Format file size= ((bitspersample(16-bit or 24-bit)*samplespersec(44.1KHz-48KHz)*no.of channels*duration(no.of sec the music played)) /8. Example 16-bit 44.1Khz stereo for 60 min the file size is 630MB. For Compressed Format File size=((bit rate in kbps)* (length of the audio in sec)) /8 Example 16 bit 44.1Khz stereo for 60min at 128Kbps the file size is 10.8MB For live streaming the bandwidth required can be calculated using the formula: bandwidth=listeners*bit rate*length(audio length per day)*no. of days. The bandwidth required for bit rate of 128Kbps is 57.6MB/hr. Table Representing the bandwidth for various Bitrates The length of the file is taken as 60min (180 sec)

image.png