Phone tray pro

Betts1964

I was hoping someone could kindly help me out and tell me which entry in the registry do I need to delete so the trial expiration period has ended so the nagging window will stop coming up with the software Phonetray pro. I would really appreciate some help with this.

TIA

• Replies 4
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I should of been more clear on my post. I would like to keep the software but I just want to rid the "phonetray pro trial period had ended" message from appearing so it will continue to work correctly. How do I do this please? The only entries in the registry that relate to this is C:\users\myname\desktop\phonetratprotrial.exe.   If I delete this, will the message stop from appearing? Appreciate your help.

straycat19

It's not a registry setting.  And $9.95 a year is cheap.  Since my wife never wanted to get rid of our landline I started using this years ago to block all the robo calls and other BS.  Works very well and worth every penny.  Using an old Acer Aspire One with a small external mini modem that has been running since 2009. 

11 minutes ago, straycat19 said:

It's not a registry setting.  And $9.95 a year is cheap.  Since my wife never wanted to get rid of our landline I started using this years ago to block all the robo calls and other BS.  Works very well and worth every penny.  Using an old Acer Aspire One with a small external mini modem that has been running since 2009. 

Do you use the free version or the Pro version? I no longer see the free version that was available yrs ago.

Archived