for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android

[Image: fvV2Thx.jpg]

Arrow IP USA

[Image: RkxtYtC.png]

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not a "Giveaway" but an extended trial period for new users (180 Days Free Trial Instead of 30 Days). A typical method for obtaining new users by fraud.

Fortunately, many people have begun to understand such things and also that such a products cannot protect no one. They are simply absolute antique.

These methods can no longer be used today.
Their time ended already more than 10-15 years ago. Such viruses simply do not exist and no one is using such distribution methods no more.

All these anti-virus programs have only two purposes:

1. earn money
  2. intelligence (spying) function

Unfortunately, many people do not understand this.

And they allow these programs to freely explore the contents of your computer and send data to "anywhere on the cloud". And everyone accept sending all their data to unknown users. The programs sends absolutely freely everything.

And nobody don't say nothing against such a spying.

Where have You seen similar headlines against so called antivirus programs like this
"Disable Windows 10 Telemetry and Data Collection (Collection of Methods & Tools)"

https://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/249660-disable-windows-10-telemetry-and-data-collection-collection-of-methods-tools/

Correct answer is - never haven't seen.

15 hours ago, Kalju said:

Their time ended already more than 10-15 years ago. Such viruses simply do not exist and no one is using such distribution methods no more.

All these anti-virus programs have only two purposes:

1. earn money
  2. intelligence (spying) function

Unfortunately, many people do not understand this.

And they allow these programs to freely explore the contents of your computer and send data to "anywhere on the cloud". And everyone accept sending all their data to unknown users. The programs sends absolutely freely everything.

And nobody don't say nothing against such a spying.

have you ever used a antivirus program during the last 10-15 years?. it sure doesn't look that way.

normal viruses has decreased but malware and malware sites has for sure decreased during the last

10 years. internet users grows each year a new markets get a share of malware in one way or another.

apart from removing old school viruses today's security suits block sites and files from being downloaded.

cryptoware takes a hold of your hdd and you need to pay a hefty fee to get it back, bitdefender users

we're not affected. they we're even able to decrypt it. hey i'm a bitdefender user but i used to work for

mcafee. the right suit for a user depends on how much or less knowledge the person has.

did you major in economics? pretty much any company wants and needs to prospher just like evolution.

spying functions? 

your first argument took care of this, why would a company that relies on subscriptions spy on you?

they do provide to monitor files default but it's optional and again that is the same default setting in

windows. if bitdefender finds a suspect file it asks you to send it to bitdefender for closer inspection.

this is not limited to bitdefender it's the same with pretty much all security suits.

nobody is complaining about it because it's not spying.

keep it real next time. you're just trying to be someone you're not. read a book.

had a browse around the link you included to find that one software was for sale much like

the antivirus program you don't trust. 😃

same program hasn't updated since October 24th, 2018. let me just point out that things has

happened since october 2018.

money money money!

45 minutes ago, lulupi said:

I do not receive an e-mail from Bitdefender?😥
Has anyone already tried it?

You don't get it (valid for several years) - your activation information will be sent/saved in your Bitdefender account. So, go there, login using the same data what You used to get activation key, download installer and if you sign in to the account and also have referenced in the program to this account, your software will be activated automatically.

https://my.bitdefender.com/login 

https://login.bitdefender.com/central/signup.html?lang=en_US

34 minutes ago, lulupi said:

temp mail

Capture.JPG

rafaelrafito
4 hours ago, lulupi said:

Check PM