AdGuard 7.1.2817.0 RC

1 hour ago, ilcorsaro73 said:

No you're wrong i've downloaded and installed the adguardinstallaer standalone directly from the official site and it says  7.1.2817 RELEASE CL 1.4.32)Cattura.JPG.65afc051701f2347cb462458e26bb5a9.JPG

That is interesting, maybe they just haven't posted the new bits on the update channel yet. Here is a screen of mine. No HOST blocking or FW blocking.

adguard about.JPG

8 hours ago, CentOS™ said:

Do you have another link?

Thank you for reporting The link has been fixed . ^_^

On 6/23/2019 at 4:09 PM, DeLtA said:

FIX by Knowledge(v7.1.2817.0:

Site: https://www.mirrored.to
Sharecode: /files/0A8NUFBG/Adguard.Global.dll_links

Applied this and it is patched, however the filter update process takes a long time (3 to 4 minutes). Anyone else faces this issue with updating the filter after applying this dll?

• Confused 1
30 minutes ago, werty12345 said:

Applied this and it is patched, however the filter update process takes a long time (3 to 4 minutes). Anyone else faces this issue with updating the filter after applying this dll?

I am having the same issue as you, maybe it's the patch cause I am running Adguard on two other machine with legit licenses and didn't encounter any issues. 

• Confused 1
3 hours ago, trueblue said:

I am having the same issue as you, maybe it's the patch cause I am running Adguard on two other machine with legit licenses and didn't encounter any issues. 

Then I am afraid I will not be using this patch (dll). I had earlier raised an issue ticket with the AG developers thinking that it was an issue with the software itself :(

Any other patch that is:

1. Safe and easy to patch

2. Keeps the program as stock as possible without any mods

3. Has no such 'side-effects' like slowing down the updates or any thing else

4. Able to upgrade to future versions

Thank you!

• Sad 1
41 minutes ago, werty12345 said:

Then I am afraid I will not be using this patch (dll). I had earlier raised an issue ticket with the AG developers thinking that it was an issue with the software itself :(

Any other patch that is:

1. Safe and easy to patch

2. Keeps the program as stock as possible without any mods

3. Has no such 'side-effects' like slowing down the updates or any thing else

4. Able to upgrade to future versions

Thank you!

On 6/22/2019 at 1:27 AM, NoNooBS said:

Adguard Premium v7.1.2817.0 RELEASE RePack Special Edition ML

jtgct3he.png
dqj82ut7.png

RePack Information:

Type: Installation
Languages: Multilingual
Treatment: Free 180 days (comss), Resetting Trial by Trial Reset
The program can be upgraded to any (release, beta, nightly) version.
NO hosts entries, NO activators needed!
Updates are True
Please read the how2do.txt (sorry 4 my bad english)

Download:

Site: https://www.mirrored.to
Sharecode: /files/5PK3CTPB/adgua_pre_v7.1.2817.0_rel_rp.rar_links

Password: 4you

NN

19 hours ago, werty12345 said:

No such problems here on a Win10 X64 1903 PC. Filter/extension updates are only taking 5 to 10 seconds to complete. The knowledge patched dll is excellent in my opinion and has no negative effects on performance.

Some suggestions:

For one thing ; perhaps you have too many filters and extensions installed which could slow down update time, but 3-4 minutes seems ridiculous, so it could be that some particular filter or extension is causing the slowdown. You could disable them all to default and then renable the others one by to troubleshoot.

Another suggestion would be to try uninstalling Adguard completely using your favorite uninstaller program, (ie Reg Organizer, IOBIT, or Revo, etc.). Be sure to export your settings first! Then follow that up by running Adguard's own Adguard Uninstall Utility, just to be sure it is gone. Next install the version for which you have the patch and then replace the dll. It is important that you be sure to export your settings before the removal so that you can import them later.

I hope you guys with filter updating delays get this worked out, but I do not think the fault is int the patch. Good luck and best wishes.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Richard Rahl said:

No such problems here on a Win10 X64 1903 PC. Filter/extension updates are only taking 5 to 10 seconds to complete. The knowledge patched dll is excellent in my opinion and has no negative effects on performance.

Some suggestions:

For one thing ; perhaps you have too many filters and extensions installed which could slow down update time, but 3-4 minutes seems ridiculous, so it could be that some particular filter or extension is causing the slowdown. You could disable them all to default and then renable the others one by to troubleshoot.

Another suggestion would be to try uninstalling Adguard completely using your favorite uninstaller program, (ie Reg Organizer, IOBIT, or Revo, etc.). Be sure to export your settings first! Then follow that up by running Adguard's own Adguard Uninstall Utility, just to be sure it is gone. Next install the version for which you have the patch and then replace the dll. It is important that you be sure to export your settings before the removal so that you can import them later.

I hope you guys with filter updating delays get this worked out, but I do not think the fault is int the patch. Good luck and best wishes.

Thank you so much bro. Appreciate it. Will, try to re-install and check

• Like 1
On 6/27/2019 at 5:08 AM, werty12345 said:

No such problems here on a Win10 X64 version1903. Filter/extension updates are only taking 5 to 10 seconds to complete.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

There was a Problem of Network Drivers Installation with Repack (build 1) [Due to installation command changes from the previous version]. Right now i don't have time to fix it. That's why I have Removed the Repack. Sorry for the Inconvenience.

@eden2015  @ZerOx16x @Kalju @IronY-Man Consider Removing Quoted Links from your Post. Thanks.

• Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2019 at 10:57 PM, NoNooBS said:

Adguard Premium v7.1.2817.0 RELEASE RePack Special Edition ML

Worked like a charm. Personally found it much better than using  a patch,replacing files and editing hosts etc. Thanks a ton.:clap: