The Simpson's Movie

nsane

bagsc writes "BBC News reports Twentieth Centruy Fox confirms The Simpsons are going to the movies! Should hit theatres in 2007."

From the article: "A 25-second trailer for the film has been shown to US audiences at screenings of Ice Age: The Meltdown, promising to introduce 'the greatest hero in American history'. It then cut to Homer Simpson, wearing only his underwear, who admitted: 'I forgot what I was supposed to say.'"

Source: http://rss.slashdot.org/Slashdot/slashdot?m=4643

should be good ;)

...tho it should've been done 10 years ago :)

• Replies 12
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they are sure trying hard to sell the simpsons to the brits.

(the live real actors in the opening credits that everyone seen by now was made specially for britian tv viewing.

This might be the thing that redeems the Simpsons after it's steady decline over the past years. Maybe?

SacredCultivator

Jsut curious is this a Humanized version or the Cartoon version?

Guest Unholy_Evil
Jsut curious is this a Humanized version or the Cartoon version?

humanized film is out of the question!!!! noway!!?

another note:

new series of the simpsons i dont find funny at all , there forcing jokes out witch just arn't funny... simpsons is dead... please die!

masterripper

omg, i agree ppl. we should be at like at least the 5th movie, not the 1st, why has it taken them so damn long to finally release a simpson movie?

omg, i agree ppl. we should be at like at least the 5th movie, not the 1st, why has it taken them so damn long to finally release a simpson movie?

their process to make one episode is crazy. they work out the voice and what the cartoon will look like on drawings. then ship it to japan (dont know if the japan company subs it or not) takes 3months to get the finish product back to the states. by then the jokes of the moment suck and are old. now with southpark they use computers and takes much less time. week or so to make.

who knows, But the kamp krusty episode was suposed to be the movie. The simpsons has lost its way

I think they've waited this long because I've read (but i may be wrong) that this is the finale, the last season. The movie will then be the end of the series and then the simpsons is no more

~Fizz

The Simpsons are signed to FOX for two more seasons, and if your comment is true, it means we have until the end of season 19 to see this movie. Not cool.

Archived