PureVPN Premium version has multiple features but performance issue

Wilson Drake

Wilson Drake

Coming across a lot of VPN services I stumbled upon PureVPN with an offering of more than 10 features:

1. Easy to use Apps
  2. 2000+ Servers
  3. Split Tunneling 
  4. 24 Hour Live Chat
  5. Unlimited Bandwidth

More detailed PureVPN review 2019

My premium plan screenshots are attached in the image format.

Here are the list of VPN clients offered by PureVPN:

• Windows
  • Mac
  • Android
  • Firestick
  • Chrome Extension
  • Dedicated Kodi Repo

However my only concern is the performance and speed of this VPN service as stated by a lot of review websites that it has speed issues if someone can help me with this in getting better speeds with PureVPN ? As I cannot get so many features in this pricing with other VPN provider.

PURE MAIN.PNG

PURE FEAT.PNG

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my best friend has nordvpn and so far no troubles on +200 mbit broadband.

he uses it daily when downloading torrents. he has also used it on 4g speeds

with no trouble. this is his forth month using nordvpn.

• Jordan locked this topic
  • Jordan unlocked this topic

You can try different protocols and servers. OpenVPN could be most secure and private but there is also other protocols. Maybe you find one server or some protocol which is faster than others.

I don't know if Pure has repaired many privacy issues it had but if speed is the only issue, maybe you can try to set VPN using Windows settings instead of Pure client. Pure have 24/7 chat, maybe they can help if you need assistance and time isn't money for you.

What I recommend if money-back is still alive for you, take your money and run! 🏃‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...

Protonvpn FREE is good enough for normal internet use, but torrenting is not allowed

• 2 months later...
On 6/28/2019 at 3:44 PM, IBNHAGAR said:

I want to ask about good free vpn?

I doubt that there exists a good free vpn out there because the point of a vpn is added security and free one's don't have a good enough budget to seem trustworthy. Besides, if you're not paying then you are the product - your browsing data will be out there (as well as your torrenting history). 

Paid options are the way to go and there are plenty of cheap options out there. At the moment I'm using NordVPN and it seems alright but other providers like Windscribe or Cyberghost are just as good. 

• 4 weeks later...

Users who use port forwading for torrenting cannot use Nordvpn as it does not support it. Any free or cracked alternatives to test it?

Archived