lovely shite, was glad to be here. was.

sm1tty

Greetings to all. I liked very much what I saw at first glance, not so much now.

EDIT: Isnt it funny, I have learned a valuable lesson, never judge a book by its cover. Creating an account here was just a waste of time and an email. I may as well just remain a guest, so if this pisses you off then ban me, you will be banning me from nothing except like what I was told, my posts have no content and are not good enough for your silly forums, so I dont intend to post again here, member or not. So please ban me and lets just get it over with! thank you!

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

image.gif    @sm1tty

(If you haven't had a chance to read the Forum Guidelines yet, please take a moment to do so. It's full of helpful do's and don'ts, and is linked to on the bottom of every forum page.)

The AchieVer

Welcome to the community 🙂

Welcome to Nsane community and be sure to look at all sub topics as you never know what you may miss ;) 

you guys are very friendly and nice, i tried to give you all reps but ran out! lol. there must be a limit? anyways you guys that welcome me here make it nice, thank you

Hello @sm1tty from Belgium and welcome to NsaneForums!!!
I hope you enjoy the forums! :)
Have a nice day.
hpwamr

Hello  @sm1tty   ! Welcome to  the Nsane community :party:  

Have a nice day. :cheers:

hey guys, tried to give the rest of you reps but nsane forums only allowed my to give 1 today :dunno:  and I used it up earlier. So I am just going to say thank you to all who welcomed me! Thank you!

• Jordan locked this topic
On 6/15/2019 at 5:52 PM, sm1tty said:

Greetings to all. I liked very much what I saw at first glance, not so much now.

EDIT: Isnt it funny, I have learned a valuable lesson, never judge a book by its cover. Creating an account here was just a waste of time and an email. I may as well just remain a guest, so if this pisses you off then ban me, you will be banning me from nothing except like what I was told, my posts have no content and are not good enough for your silly forums, so I dont intend to post again here, member or not. So please ban me and lets just get it over with! thank you!

Topic locked for it being re-edited and no more reflecting its original content which other members thanked for.

• Administrator

A banned member was found, and have been moved to the right group again. 

Archived