Play BluRay movie on LCD TV via pendrive?

funkyy

Before asking for advice I've tried to solve this myself and I've googled like a madman...so now I come once again, tail between legs to the smart guys on Nsane!!

O.K:-

1) I have a 32" LCD TV (a few years old) and a BluRay player (fairly recent model) connected to it.

2) I downloaded a BD25 movie and put it on my pendrive.

3) I connected my pendrive to the BluRay player and opened it on the TV.

4) The 2 main BluRay folders appear (BDMV and CERTIFICATE) containing various folders and files.

5) I click "play" or "Disc Menu" on my BluRay player remote...nothing

6) I go into the main folders/files and click "play" on my remote...nothing.

7) I go into the folder "STREAM" and see lots of M2TS video files.

8) I click on them...THEY PLAY....but as each of these M2TS files reaches an end I have to restart the next one manually, I mean the movie doesn't play

continuously, it just plays one part at a time.

9) The quality is great though!!!😀😀😀

Does anyone have any idea how to make the movie play continuously? I'd really appreciate any suggestions. (polite ones only please!!)

sshot-1.png

sshot-2.png

sshot-3.png

• Replies 6
  • Views 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

in STREAM folder, play the m2ts video which has the biggest size, the film should play continuously after that.

Just now, Edgar.Elooo said:

Maybe Cinavia protection?

No, none.😀😀😀

Edgar.Elooo
1 minute ago, funkyy said:

No, none.😀😀😀

Cinavia, originally called Verance Copy Management System for Audiovisual Content (VCMS/AV),[3] is an analog watermarking and steganography system under development by Verance since 1999, and released in 2010. In conjunction with the existing Advanced Access Content System (AACS) digital rights management (DRM) inclusion of Cinavia watermarking detection support became mandatory for all consumer Blu-ray Disc players from 2012.

1 hour ago, mehdibleu said:

Hi

in STREAM folder, play the m2ts video which has the biggest size, the film should play continuously after that.

I just tried your suggestion mehdibleu, but it didn't work either...thanks anyway.

53 minutes ago, Edgar.Elooo said:

Cinavia, originally called Verance Copy Management System for Audiovisual Content (VCMS/AV),[3] is an analog watermarking and steganography system under development by Verance since 1999, and released in 2010. In conjunction with the existing Advanced Access Content System (AACS) digital rights management (DRM) inclusion of Cinavia watermarking detection support became mandatory for all consumer Blu-ray Disc players from 2012.

I know Edgar, but this copy should be with no Cinavia.😉😉😉

Ah, do you mean that my BluRay player is blocking playback?

Right I just tried it on my computer. It plays continuously on MPC player. but it chokes VLC player which gives a "not responding" message at the top of the screen.

I'm off to bed now, because it's cold and dark here. Thanks for your comments guys, much appreciated!!

Edgar.Elooo
2 hours ago, funkyy said:

I just tried your suggestion mehdibleu, but it didn't work either...thanks anyway.

I know Edgar, but this copy should be with no Cinavia.😉😉😉

Ah, do you mean that my BluRay player is blocking playback? 

Right I just tried it on my computer. It plays continuously on MPC player. but it chokes VLC player which gives a "not responding" message at the top of the screen.

I'm off to bed now, because it's cold and dark here. Thanks for your comments guys, much appreciated!!

Exactly, I think the Bluray player is blocking the movie.

As of March 2012, known hardware players which can detect Cinavia watermarks include the PlayStation 3 (began with v3.10 System Software), as well as newer Blu-ray Disc players.

Archived