• Replies 135
  • Views 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, DR_ADHAM said:
  Reveal hidden contents

E80wqfd.png

Visible credentials removed.

Please upload them to a free text host and post it properly sharecoded.

1 minute ago, leapinlizards said:

waledakmal  .. can you please send me a key?

Why didn't you try this one here:

Any account expired or credentials no longer working, just mention me and I'll replace.

Note for anyone using these (free Keys) under no circumstances change the password, since several users may be using it it will BECOME INVALID very quickly. And you will have to find another set of passcodes!

1 minute ago, txsundevil said:

Note for anyone using these (free Keys) under no circumstances change the password, since several users may be using it it will BECOME INVALID very quickly.

You can NOT change the NordVPN account as long as you have no access to the registered email. They send a link to reset password to the registered email.

FYI, these are not free keys; in fact these are cracked accounts and any trial to change the password = losing the account.

6 minutes ago, DR_ADHAM said:

You can NOT change the NordVPN account as long as you have no access to the registered email. They send a link to reset password to the registered email.

FYI, these are not free keys; in fact these are cracked accounts and any trial to change the password = losing the account.

MY Bad, although I won't mention the Forums or Websites I saw as Many as 70 Keys posted recently on the Web and I checked almost all of them (expire in 2022) and all were invalid, so something is going on. I do see individuals selling these 3 year keys from $2-3 on several websites. It appears to me if several people are using the same passcodes from cracked accounts it must trigger something that causes them to be invalid after a short period of time (my opinion)?

Just now, txsundevil said:

MY Bad, although I won't mention the Forums or Websites I saw as Many as 70 Keys posted recently on the Web and I checked almost all of them (expire in 2022) and all were invalid, so something is going on. I do see individuals selling these 3 year keys from $2-3 on several websites. It appears to me if several people are using the same passcodes from cracked accounts it must trigger something that causes them to be invalid after a short period of time (my opinion)?

Don't ever never pay even a single cent for such accounts, again these are cracked accounts.

I can provide you 1000 accounts now.

As I told you, these are cracked accounts. The problem is that if you're understanding the point, others don't and once they get an account they rush to change its password.

Here comes the true problem, they cannot change the password as they have no access to the registered email and instead a link to reset the password will be sent to the owner's mail so he knows that his account has been cracked and he changes his credentials.

18 minutes ago, small potatoes said:

could you provide me one NordVPN account please? I read on their webpage that it is very P2P friendly, unlike so many other VPNs out there.

Check my posts in this page, in the 1st and 2nd posts for me I'm already sharing 2 accounts.

Sen tAccounts sent to @Om Cracked 😃

i have vypre. nord . express . cyberghost . pure. HMA . ...... many app and accounts 

regards 

5 minutes ago, waledakmal said:

Sen tAccounts sent to @Om Cracked 😃

i have vypre. nord . express . cyberghost . pure. HMA . ...... many app and accounts 

regards 

Some hints:

• ExpressVPN is the best ever, the number #1 VPN service regarding all: Network speed, Program loading, IP Leak, DNS Leak and WebRTC Leak tests.
    However, you can never use a publicly shared activation key for it. WHY??
    Because --> You can connect ONLY three devices to ExpressVPN at the same time, regardless of platform (including virtual machines). In short: You can install ExpressVPN on any number of devices, but only three devices can be connected at any one time.
    N.B: You can watch Netflix with ExpressVPN connected to these 3 servers: (1) USA - San Francisco    (2) USA - Los Angeles - 3     (3) Canada - Toronto

• VyprVPN is one of the best for those going to use a VPN service to watch Netflix. 

• HMA Pro is not working at all with Netflix. It's using virtual servers so you may connect for example to Morocco, however the actual IP maybe UK.

May 1, 2023 is not working now for me, it was working earlier.

It is not connecting to servers, though the account shows valid till 2023

I have not changed anything !

Regards

NordVPN 4 Premium Accounts:

1. 3 Year Subscription · Expires on Oct 29th, 2022
  2. 3 Year Subscription · Next payment at Apr 28th, 2022
  3. 3 Year Subscription · Expires on Mar 13th, 2022
  4. 2 Year Subscription · Next payment at Feb 18th, 2021
Spoiler

Site: https://pastr.io
Sharecode: /view/qI7453

Please mention me anytime the credentials are no longer working,  kindly no PMs.

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 5:13 PM, DR_ADHAM said:

NordVPN 4 Premium Accounts:

1. 3 Year Subscription · Expires on Oct 29th, 2022
  2. 3 Year Subscription · Next payment at Apr 28th, 2022
  3. 3 Year Subscription · Expires on Mar 13th, 2022
  4. 2 Year Subscription · Next payment at Feb 18th, 2021
  Reveal hidden contents

Please mention me anytime the credentials are no longer working,  kindly no PMs.

For me those 4 doesn't work anymore. Can we have new ones, please?

8 minutes ago, Hansen said:

For me those 4 doesn't work anymore. Can we have new ones, please?

3 Year Subscription · Expires on Dec 17th, 2021

Spoiler

Spoiler

BK1caeV.png

i am using one user id & pass.    nice share.
PS :  use it folks but dont change password becuz  m getting log out when i used one id a day before. 

• Reefa locked this topic

Archived